Hi, I recently decided that I wanted to try playing a eroge, but have no idea where to start. I really need help and wanted to get some suggestions from some other gamers out there. I'm not interested in a visual novel or dating sim, I noticed there are rpg ones and I know I want to try some of those, but am open to suggestions. Please help out and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh and has anyone played the Dragon Knight series? It looked interesting and may start with that if its any good. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I recently decided that I wanted to try playing a eroge, but have no idea where to start. I really need help and wanted to get some suggestions from some other gamers out there. I'm not interested in a visual novel or dating sim, I noticed there are rpg ones and I know I want to try some of those, but am open to suggestions. Please help out and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh and has anyone played the Dragon Knight series? It looked interesting and may start with that if its any good. Thanks in advance.

there's only 1 part of dragon knight that was translated..which was xentar...and it was was back in MSDOS era

Kamidori,Sengoku Rance,Utawarerumono were part of better RPG&EROGE but Eien no Aselia were the all ages version

you can try some others too like DaiBanchou,Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou and Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu

but if you were just looking for cgs and something to enjoy along the way..

get Raidy series and Monster Girl Quest series

both were pretty much decent but enjoyable though~

if you were into the great old school art..try Castle Fantasia Renewal 2 and Men at Work! 2

which part of: "I'm not interested in a visual novel" you dont understand?

Correction, it's actually, 'which part of: "I'm not interested in a visual novel" DON'T you understand?'.

If you want to question what I said, at least do it in fluent English YAAAAAAAAAA MORONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone needs some English classes.

Please try again next time!

Don't start with Aselia. It's VERY slow. It takes like five hours of pure visual novel to get to the first bit of gameplay. Play Kamidori first if you're into SRPGs, one of the Raidy games (2 is mechanically better) if you're into dungeoncrawlers and don't mind yuri/lots of rape.

Really just play Kamidori. It's one of the best gameplay-VNs outside of stuff like Phoenix Wright or 999 and has pretty minimal adult content.

take note that Kamidori is just another 6yo rpg game..

dont expect it to be good because the best around was Sengoku Rance

and if you were interested for a RTS game..try Galaxy Angel too

its easy and nice..kinda forgot to mention it just now

Hi, I recently decided that I wanted to try playing a eroge, but have no idea where to start. I really need help and wanted to get some suggestions from some other gamers out there. I'm not interested in a visual novel or dating sim.

I never thought I would ever see that many contradictions in the same sentence o_o

And...what "rpg eroge" doesn't have VN or dating sim elements??? -_-

• 5 months later...

You might have fun with Pretty Soldier Wars 2048, it does have some visual novel stuff though, all our eroge does. i will see it begin if we do not alter the future now that we have seen what it will be. Take warning all of you: we are not to alter this future. i may also be able to keep myself eternally young if we get to that future.

You might have fun with Pretty Soldier Wars 2048, it does have some visual novel stuff though, all our eroge does. i will see it begin if we do not alter the future now that we have seen what it will be. Take warning all of you: we are not to alter this future. i may also be able to keep myself eternally young if we get to that future.

Pretty Soldier Wars 2048 is hands-down the worst english-translated eroge that got released.