Visual Novels Translation Status [06/09/2013]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those yandere girls are clingy and don`t want to leave even when ... well guys see for yourself:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2294/yandere.jpg

Anyway she`s just stuck there after her scene was over, and moves only when it`s her time again, after that she freezes once more. I wonder if this is special trait of yandere girls or a new form of censorship :p

Edited by Erika Furudo

Double post

MG is now selling World End Economica MangaGamer.com - World End Economica episode.1 (One of their AX announcements)

And some possible good news? about the bad translation

1) The translation for World End Economica was contracted by spicy tails.

2) It just so happened they used one of our translators, YukkuriS, so we've actually been discussing the release with them for a while now.

3) We recently received our final build of the game, and noticed many of the errors some have already pointed out with the release, as well as the game still featuring a Japanese UI.

4) We have already contacted spicy tails and Hasekura-sensei about these issues, as well as the original translation team.

5) Most of the issues have already been corrected, but the fixes are awaiting application.

6) While the current version available on our website does not feature these corrections (it's the same that's on DL site), we at MangaGamer guarantee that we will be providing a correction patch for free to everyone who purchases the game through us. (We cannot vouch that DL site will do the same.)

Edited by desi
Those yandere girls are clingy and don`t want to leave even when ... well guys see for yourself:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2294/yandere.jpg

Anyway she`s just stuck there after her scene was over, and moves only when it`s her time again, after that she freezes once more. I wonder if this is special trait of yandere girls or a new form of censorship :p

try to run the .exe with admin privilege

and yeah, i guess it's a good news for World End Ecomonica?