It's good that MS recognised their mistake and took away the DRM but still can't justify why such the high price. Will still be getting the PS4 at some point in the future. The games I'm most looking forward to is MGS:V, the crew, watch dogs and the division. Forgot to mention KH3 and maybe FF.

My list is fairly similar. Looking forward to: MGS V, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3, Watch Dogs, and KH3. Probably one or two that i'm missing. Overall, It was a way better E3 than the crap that they had last year.

Microsoft decided to get rid of DRM in Xbone

I'm a bit split on my opinion. Part of me wants the xbone to do decently as competition is always good for the consumer. The other part of me wants microsoft to suffer for being a bunch of idiots to begin with. Whatever the case, this is good news. Still, leaves a few questions as to how the kinect is used for facial recognition (scares the hell out of me at any rate) and how many features will be available to those living outside the 21 countries previously mentioned.

...still can't justify why such the high price.

What are you talking about? Haven't you always wanted to buy a console with a camera that is always watching you and that is on whenever you want to play a game? I mean, what's the worst that could happen, haha.

after all that damage taken MS finally wake up huh?

anyway i lean toward ps4 since i am happy with my ps3 and it's games

more importancely I feel like ps games suited my need better (those wacky JRPG games full of anime style characters hahaha)

and most xb game that are worth playing are those FPS games where i just cant plays well with joypad at all

so PC for those FPS games

with out those drm i still wont get the xb1 anyway and my country isnt listed there also so why bother?

buying list(hopefully)

ps4

wii u then

3ds(jp)

and 3ds(us) unlikely but yech

• 2 weeks later...