Visual Novels Translation Status [06/23/2013]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's out of topic... Sorry.

As for the translation, they are working on volume 6 and the other released volumes it's just that right now the only translated volumes are 1 to 5.

I won't be talking about this anymore, I just wanted to finish what I had started.

Yes it's out of topic... Sorry.

As for the translation, they are working on volume 6 and the other released volumes it's just that right now the only translated volumes are 1 to 5.

I won't be talking about this anymore, I just wanted to finish what I had started.

lol..

i believe you didnt know..

but this thread is very well known to go out of topic >.>

then again..i would say its wiser to wait till they translate to vol 710

that way..the story wont feel like stuck somewhere in the middle

at

Implying your jinx converstions are on-topic. Seriously, now. :p

Spare me your flamebait. You are fully aware it wasn't just because of that.

BUT...IT WAS CURSED BY SOMEONE FROM THE FORUM >.>

plus...dont bother bout that 6yo kid,,

he's just offended bout his bedtime story being an adult's tale~~

Kotori is geared up for the release of "If My Heart Had Wings" tomorrow!

Well, now will come the time to see just how well it does.

Edited by strom
Removed the questions and comments to the MoeNovel thread to keep the discussion in one place.

MGQ update from Rogue

I’ve been out of town the last couple weeks, so progress was at about 1/3 of what it was before. I’ll get a line count update later this weekend now that I’m back, but I think it’s at least over 26% though.
I fail to see any other valid reason

Well, we have a moenovel thread already... but it's not because of the removal of h-scenes (which some people are mad about), but mostly about censoring the jokes and rewriting the scripts. If they just removed h-scenes only, it wouldn't have been much of a problem to most people.

From what I gathered from their interviews and statements, they are COMPLETELY WRITING NEW SCRIPTS and rewriting the entire story, they're just taking out the sex scenes and slightly altering scenes that reference said scenes, and then making the conversation flow properly afterwards. If they are doing more, can you provide a link please and I'll be sure to join the anti-moenovel bandwagon.

From what I gathered from their interviews and statements, they are COMPLETELY WRITING NEW SCRIPTS and rewriting the entire story, they're just taking out the sex scenes and slightly altering scenes that reference said scenes, and then making the conversation flow properly afterwards. If they are doing more, can you provide a link please and I'll be sure to join the anti-moenovel bandwagon.

>implying that rewriting the original story isnt bad enough.

also , they are censoring maybe even editing out the sex/dirty jokes on it like desi said , to make it more politically correct , if thats not douchebaggery i dont know what is. but youre free to like that policy , i'll pass on this one and probably read the raw VN eventually.

From what I gathered from their interviews and statements, they are COMPLETELY WRITING NEW SCRIPTS and rewriting the entire story, they're just taking out the sex scenes and slightly altering scenes that reference said scenes, and then making the conversation flow properly afterwards.

Yeah, you're exactly right.. they ARE. No one said they are rewriting the entire scripts, but they're removing some of the jokes. They said crude and sexual humor would be removed.. otherwise, they couldn't have gotten a 12+ rating for it. http://s.vndb.org/sf/78/35678.jpg this won't be in the original game, etc. You can look at the moenovel thread for more info, I don't see the point of discussing this in two different threads.

^

The impatience is getting quite ridiculous. I can imagine some people f5ing the tlwiki page every day or something. Just go do/watch/play something else in the meantime, it will be out before you know it.

Exactly what I was doing. Even made it my homepage. :(