Visual Novels Translation Status [06/30/2013]

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat censorship... on a super-deformed CG. Seriously?

Anyone trying Danganronpa here? With the anime coming out in the coming season I thought about trying it out - I loved 999 on the DS.

@Ryu: Fevertel's merge got everything down the drain, huh? Which ISP are you changing to?

The game is good, but far too easy.At least the misteries are, the game pretty much gives you the answers.The gameplay parts can be hard according to the difficulty you choose.

does anybody know why the Duel Savior crash if i copy the voice1.pac, if i leave the original voice1 than it's fine, in essence i copied everything except that and then works, there are times when there is no voice, it's not a tragedy, if there is a solution than it's cool if not than not so cool, anyway, i tried both on win 7 and xp and the problem persist so either i do something wrong or it's just bad luck.

ok, i figure it out, i downloaded the game from fuwanovel by torrent cuz is way faster but the voice1.pac from the torrent it's 672.8 MB and from eroge is 0.9 GB so after i replaced the voice file it worked.

Edited by DragonBall89
So i guess i wont be able to see the game until its completely finished then correct?

He has plans to release *something* on 9/9. Whether that is the full patch to the game or most of it remains to be seen. All that is known is that he wants to finish it and release the patch by 9/9, but if he doesn't finish it by 9/9, he'll release most of what he has done and he will finish the game by the end of the year (if he hasn't already by that point).

There's only 1 route left on Dracu Riot so it's highly possible that the full translated patch will be released on 9/9.Even if it's not it'll be a patch missing only 1 route that will probably be released 1 - 2 months tops after the 9/9 patch is out.

There's only 1 route left on Dracu Riot so it's highly possible that the full translated patch will be released on 9/9.Even if it's not it'll be a patch missing only 1 route that will probably be released 1 - 2 months tops after the 9/9 patch is out.

Yeah, but he gave some status update about how he's going to on exchange to a university for all of July, hence why he wasn't sure about if it'll get done by 9/9.

Yeah, but he gave some status update about how he's going to on exchange to a university for all of July, hence why he wasn't sure about if it'll get done by 9/9.

Ah thanks for the info! i can wait a few months I guess, btw do you guys replay vns? its hard for me to do it because im mostly in for the build up of the romance. I wish i new more than basic japanese so i could help translate.

I'm only mildly interested in Yumina, and it became less after I realized that those side characters don't have any route. I might play Yumina just to see the gameplay, but unless the story is gripping enough, this might end up being a disappointment for me. Luckily, my expectation is low, so on the positive side I could be surprised. :p

Kamidori's side characters havent got routes either and its pretty popular even if its plot sucks dick.

1. Side characters of such games are not really side characters but more a necessary evil to create some sex scenes

2. The plot sucked? What plot are you talking about? Did I miss something? oO'>

On a serious note, yeah, Kamidori fails pretty hard when it comes to characters (+the non-exictent development of those) and story but that whole grinding/crafting system was stupid fun and the OST was also pretty nice. I never finished the game for 100% though.

Kamidori is one of the rare games in wich you come for the h-scenes and stay for the gameplay.I'd say Sengoku Rance is the same, although I liked Kamidori better.

Not having a route for all heroines though is always a problem....if they have a sort of small side route like the majikoi games have for some minor characters I guess that would be sort of okay, but from what I got they just have h-scenes and that's that.

Honestly, I don't really like old school dungeon crawlers so I might not enjoy yumina if the focus on gameplay is too high.