Visual Novels Translation Status [06/30/2013]

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nukiges everywhere~~~ :rolleyes:

Yeah, Cartagra and KnS2 is definitely nukige.

That aside, since Frodo has given his impression about MG titles' line-up, I think I should share mine too.

Let's see.

1.Ruby Striker

Garbage.

2.Warrior Princess Asuka

Pettanko fans won't like it and that abnormal breast sizes are just retarded and ugly.

Garbage. Furthermore, I think it is safe to assume that this company game make softhouse-seal title looks like a fucking masterpiece. Not sure whether people would buy this "thing".

3.Armored Warrior Iris

4.Valkyrie Svia

5.Space Pirate Sara

MG seems to take an approach of licensing Black Lilith titles that already have an animation. Too bad T&W is not among them. :/

At least two of these titles have a "surprise" that would make me enjoy reading people reaction to it. Hurr hurr

I'm interested in Iris and Ikusa Suvia because they look more interesting than the other one, Space Pirate Sara. Meh.

6.Kara No Shoujo 2

Radiant would die from excessive happiness. Hopefully, I could get around to read KnS1 before they released KnS2. InnoGrey should probably make it a trilogy imo.

7.Cartagra

I'm highly looking forward to this game. The art, the BGM, the gore, and the premise is really attractive. *Drooling....*

8.Furifure 1

Looking forward to it solely because of the art and the BGM. This game has two routes, and based on your choice it could either turn into a light pure love nukige or a dark rape nukige. The latter one is considered to be much better.

9.Furifure 2

It has incest. Insta-win. And the scenario seems pretty interesting too.

If I'm not wrong, MG announcement next month would be that single SH title, and five story oriented VNs. It's looking good so far.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

YES! Finally they listened to me. If you're going to translate shitty nukige, get the best shitty nukige maker there it on your side.

I almost thought I'd never see anything by Lilith again, but it's always good when I do.

But I guess Prison Battleship 2 was too old to bother with, huh? Dammit.

I'm still holding out for Shin Koihime Musou being announced next month. Make it happen MG!

@ Henta20, it was already mentioned some time ago, but it looks like the project is making some progress:

UPDATE 04/07/13: 1354/8820 Lines Translated = 15%

Edit:

I`m actually looking forward to it, the game itself is interesting and small translation mistakes aren`t a big problem as long as I will get the original version of vn into my hands.

Ultimecea post reminds me of this.

Edited by Erika Furudo
Hello Everyone I have good news, Somebody Is making a restoration patch for If My Heart Had Wings, More information here: Restoration Patch for ‘If My Heart Had Wings’ Now Underway! Restores removed sex-scenes, kissing, pantyshots, etc. (NSFW) | Visual Novel Aer

pffft >.>

thats like the wost news ever..

and we know that like days ago

no point getting back just the CG when the translation dont even worth a cent compared to IXREC's standard..

and with AAERU on the job..it safe to say its the worst possible combination you'll can get(with exception of bad art)

Furifure

Furifure and its sequel are probably not the best games out there but they look kinda interesting so I'll probably check them out. Also, when I opened the vndb links my first thought was incest. Desi really has a bad influence on me.

Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~ and Kara no Shoujo - The Second Episode

Fuck yeah! My body is sooooo ready for this.

6.Kara No Shoujo 2

Radiant would die from excessive happiness. Hopefully, I could get around to read KnS1 before they released KnS2. InnoGrey should probably make it a trilogy imo.

7.Cartagra

I'm highly looking forward to this game. The art, the BGM, the gore, and the premise is really attractive. *Drooling....*

http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/partyhard_anime1.gif

I'm still holding out for Shin Koihime Musou being announced next month. Make it happen MG!

I believe they pretty much said no to this as one of the announcements earlier. Also, it's 6mb in text.. so it's insanely long.

Furifure and its sequel are probably not the best games out there but they look kinda interesting so I'll probably check them out. Also, when I opened the vndb links my first thought was incest. Desi really has a bad influence on me.

A great influence you mean.

Fuck no, G Spot & MorningStar nukiges incoming!

Remember Dual Phase anyone? It was made by this company. *opps, looks like I just killed a kitten by mentioning the title*

Urgh, well there goes my enthusiasm. Wait, did the Dark Translations dude get a job with Mangagamer or something?

I believe they pretty much said no to this as one of the announcements earlier. Also, it's 6mb in text.. so it's insanely long.

I know it's not going to happen. But I still have hope.

Like I have with JAST and Raidy 3.

I know it's not going to happen. But I still have hope.

Like I have with JAST and Raidy 3.

I think Raidy 3 has a much better chance than SKM.

Wait, did the Dark Translations dude get a job with Mangagamer or something?

If he did, then MG has another shitty translator working for them because DT sucks. ;P

I think Raidy 3 has a much better chance than SKM.

Yeah..but, ya know...JAST. JAST is just gonna JAST around a game I've already been waiting for forever, and SKM is just too freakin' huge to translate.

If he did, then MG has another shitty translator working for them because DT sucks. ;P

They weren't all terrible. I quite enjoyed Prison Battleship and Mis Leet.

That last...thing...he did though was completely unreadable. It wasn't just a bad game but it was barely English.

Not sure if it counts as a VN but the was a small update for Valkyria Chronicles 3

The update | Valkyria Chronicles 3 Translation Project

Well, the plan (a month ago…) was to show some streams of what we’ve done with game, but on further thinking about it, that would probably be a bad idea given SEGA’s recent-ish activities in taking down some Shining related materials on Youtube.

But we’re still here, still working, and getting closer to a stable release. All files that are not exclusive to E2 or DLC are now translated, albeit with alignment issues, typos, and grammar issues just waiting to all be sorted out.