I just got all ending and went to the cg library and noticed in Library Data A that there were 2 scene that I don't recognized during my play-through. One is Nanami holding up Shogun's hand in the hospital and the other is a Seira figure lying on the ground cover in dirt. Since I didn't see these two scene in the game, did I installed the game wrong or was I just missing some kind of patch? Just in case that I did miss it, would someone tell me an estimate of when those cg shows up if you still remember?

Edited by artemisxrpg

in the final chapter, when they show what all the girs are doing while takimi in figthing norose, nanami image is a piece of that cg,

the seira one never shows up in the game but maybe it was supposed to go after the riot

in the final chapter, when they show what all the girs are doing while takimi in figthing norose, nanami image is a piece of that cg,

the seira one never shows up in the game but maybe it was supposed to go after the riot

I just replayed to through the whole chapter but that cg does not show up at that part. Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Probably a bug if it's not near the end. It's been ages since I played Chaos;head, but as far as the plot goes e most of the Shogun scenes and the post wrecked Tokyo stuff doesn't happen until close to the end.

As far as I remember there was no issues with skipping, but as said it's been a while. You sure you didn't just trigger a hallucination or something? Those are a bit sporadic and what have you.

Pretty sure I didn't trigger a delusion. Cause at that part, Takumi still didn't know who voice it was in his head and then about a couple lines later he refer Kozue as Kozu-pii without any introduction. If there weren't any issue with it then it's probably cause I'm missing a patch or something like that.

I just got all ending and went to the cg library and noticed in Library Data A that there were 2 scene that I don't recognized during my play-through. One is Nanami holding up Shogun's hand in the hospital and the other is a Seira figure lying on the ground cover in dirt. Since I didn't see these two scene in the game, did I installed the game wrong or was I just missing some kind of patch? Just in case that I did miss it, would someone tell me an estimate of when those cg shows up if you still remember?

The first one (Nanami holding Shogun's hand) is a bonus CG for completing the A/AA ending. The second one (Seira covered in the dirt) is for getting the B ending.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, i am currently reading chaos;head right now.

I heard that this VN has several endings, and one of the ending was determined by your choice of delusion.

The problem is, i found that the 'skip' button doesnt stop on delusion branches..

Is there a setting to make it happen?

or is there any tips so that i wouldnt accidentally skip one of the delusions?

Hey guys, i am currently reading chaos;head right now.

I heard that this VN has several endings, and one of the ending was determined by your choice of delusion.

The problem is, i found that the 'skip' button doesnt stop on delusion branches..

Is there a setting to make it happen?

or is there any tips so that i wouldnt accidentally skip one of the delusions?

no just no

dont use skip unless you;re skipping the "read before" lines

or else skip eveyrthing

i meant, after you finish the game once, the other ending is unlocked right?

and to get that ending, you have to choose the right delusion.

so i was planning to use "skip read text" from the beginning, but it would also skip delusion branches...

is there a way to stop "skip" when delusion appear?

i meant, after you finish the game once, the other ending is unlocked right?

and to get that ending, you have to choose the right delusion.

so i was planning to use "skip read text" from the beginning, but it would also skip delusion branches...

is there a way to stop "skip" when delusion appear?

if you're talking bout ending A1

urm... there should be a new branch of choice

unless i remembere wrongly