Grisaia no Kajitsu Problems

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Hope I've put this in the right place... Or maybe I've necro'd a thread...

Anyway, I've reg'd as I've hit an obstacle. The game's refuses to show character sprites (?) and omits some backgrounds.

I hope the image is self-explanatory.

grisaiahelp1.png

Anyone know of fix? Perhaps you've encountered something similar another game...

Any help appreciated.

• 3 months later...

I ran into an issue. I had it perfectly installed and just haven't opened the VN in a while and today i decided to start it up again to continue Makina's story. but then the game wouldn't start it said Game system could not start this game. so i figured i'd just reinstall it although i don't have any recolection of uninstalling it either (since its not in my programs list anymore even when you can still see it in the Windows menu) and then when i try to run the english patch after installing the game i get an error from the patch saying NSIS Error( INstaller integrity check has failed. Common Causes include incomplete download and damaged media. contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More info at this website: Why do I get NSIS Error - NSIS

thats what pops up for me when i try to run the patch same error with the old 1.1 patch and the new one

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I download all 31 parts but I don't know what to do after do I put them into a zipper folder then extract it to install it? Please help I really want to play this game like stay.

Get winrar. Extract part 1 and the rest will extract. Make sure your locale is in Japanese before installing the game Changing to Japanese locale on Windows 7 | Eroge Download. After doing these steps, get Daemon tools and mount the .iso file that came from the folders and the rest should be explanatory.

Get winrar. Extract part 1 and the rest will extract. Make sure your locale is in Japanese before installing the game Changing to Japanese locale on Windows 7 | Eroge Download. After doing these steps, get Daemon tools and mount the .iso file that came from the folders and the rest should be explanatory.

OK thank u, and how do I mount the .iso file onto Daemon tools? Because I have Daemons tool lite and I'm new to all these steps for installing visual novels.

Right click part one and extract here to extract the files. Just open up daemon tools and drag the .iso file to daemon tools or open it from daemon tools and find the .iso file. Install it and run the english patch.

Hello,

I have a roundabout question about Grisaia. I downloaded the game form a site that should have it from erogedownload.com.

I unzipped it and got following instruction:

Installation Instructions:

1. Run bootmenu.exe inside "Grisaia no Kajitsu Install Files" folder.

2. Click the top button [インストール].

3. Keep pressing Next until it starts installing.

(note: you need to be online.

if you are not online

you will need this serial code:

TCXKM7T3NLFAWHATUY3RREWHELGRJVE7LHH4JWLX )

4. Once game has installed, run Grisaia_ver101.exe inside "Run ver101 update file"

5. Then run [TLWiki]_Grisaia_no_Kajitsu_English_1.0.exe inside English Patch folder.

6. Follow the prompts.

7. Enjoy the game.

Now I m curious why I dont have to mount this game and especially why I need to be online for installing it? I hoped that maybe you can help me: )

i tried to start extracting the files with part one but when i did this message came up saying there was a data error in Grisaia with the yen symbol next to it with Grisaia.mdf next to the yen symbol. file is broken is what it said

also there was this C: yen users yen Jack yen Downloads yen Grisaia .part01 .rar.

what is the problem and how can i fix it?

i would also like the steps to know how to fix this as i am a total novice with all this.

thank you for your attention to this, and i hope for a quick reply.

when your applocale is set to Japanese, it just has the yen symbol in place of backslashes. doesn't mean anything, really.

but if the file is broken, a bunch of things could have gone wrong and the first step is to try redownloading the entire thing.

Can someone tell my why the one click link doesn't work? It would make downloading the game SO much easier.

whack-ass download sites with premium monthly pay subscription type things. use jDownloader, makes things a lot less of a headache.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I need some help because I can't install Grisaia no Kajitsu!

When I run the installation, I keep clicking Next, but this is the message I get at the end:

pDqM4r7.png

YU3e8oK.png

I have a Windows 7 x64 Operating System and I tried turning system locale to Japan, running it as admin. I tried to copy the content of the .mdf to a separate folder on my hard drive, but I'm not allowed to move the "uninst.exe" file. I also tried to remove the "Read Only" box on the files in the .mdf, but I just couldn't.

It says that uninst.exe can not be opened. Either it's corrupted or you have some issues with permissions. Another kind of unlikely possibility (that happens to me sometimes) is that the antivirus marked it as a virus by mistake, i.e., false positive and it's blocking the installer from accessing/copying it. The 2nd picture just says that the files that were installing were were removed, no help there.

Edited by killerinsidee

Thank you for the help!

I'll try to extract the .mdf, move the files to another folder, remove the "read only" and see if I can execute it as administrator.

Edit: My antivirus was blocking the file "uninst.exe". I disabled it for a bit and could finally install the game.

Edited by klloud
Update
  • 2 weeks later...