Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn

Hey guys! With the release of FFXIV: ARR. I figured a few of you might be getting it. I have personally pre-ordered the game and cant wait for early access :D

I figured we could all like, make characters on the same world so we could all play :3

I am forming a Free Company (guild) on the world Leviathan called Edelweiss with a few friends, and would like to say that anyone is welcome to join :D

My character name is Momoa Racaseal, you should all put your characters names so we can hang out :3

Also we have a Linkshell called "Erogegames" that you can search up or w/e and join so we can chat in game

Edited by Yachi

I made a character on Goblin during the Open Beta. Sadly I don't have Early Access.

I suspect it's going to be really difficult to gather players on a particular world. SE is being very anal about balancing population; they close off worlds for character creation very quickly. I created a character on Goblin Saturday afternoon, and by Sunday evening Goblin was already closed for character creation. They don't have a gauge for current population status, so you can't even tell which worlds are currently low or high population.

Edited by sanahtlig
I made a character on Goblin during the Open Beta. Sadly I don't have Early Access.

I suspect it's going to be really difficult to gather players on a particular world. SE is being very anal about balancing population; they close off worlds for character creation very quickly. I created a character on Goblin Saturday afternoon, and by Sunday evening Goblin was already closed for character creation. They don't have a gauge for current population status, so you can't even tell which worlds are currently low or high population.

Yea, that was a bit of a problem for a while in Phase 4. My friend had trouble getting into Leviathan for a while. Hopefully on release they fix that.

Can you tell me more about the game's features? Not sure if I want to get it or not. To me, the only selling point is the FF story.

Well seeing as its an MMO, it has most of the usual features that they have. The story itself is pretty good for an MMO from what ive played, I didnt get to get very far in it though because of glitches in Phase 4. I think one of the coolest things about the game is being able to switch classes at anytime, just by switching your primary weapon. I also heard from Legacy players who got to play the PvP early that it was pretty cool, just kind of unbalanced. Hopefully they fix that because the PvP sounds really promising You can go here FFXIV Info - A Realm Reborn item database, news and info | Final Fantasy XIV. (FF14) to check anything you are curious about.

I was tempted to buy this but with the crapload of games that will be coming out in the following weeks + my actual PS2/PSP/Wii/PS3 J-RPGs queue I decided to put this purchase on haitus until further notice. Will get it by the end of the year probably, I'll be picking Dragoon and Summoner.

• 2 years later...