Kamidori Alchemy Meister Append Disc

The game has 2 appends: Hanna's pilgrimage and Perfect gidebook, and if you see our version has 2 patches, wich i assume are those 2 appends (i just started Hanna's pilgrimage quest chain so yeah is more than likely)

Are you searching only for the appends for the game or also the stuff that came with them? (like audio dramas and such) cause they will be hellish hard to find

Thank you for ur Respond

I just need an append for the game

because i got stucked on a Chapter 8 Mission "Mass Produce Medicine" in seralwi route

i was read on the forum, they said it's a Bug so i must install the older ver patch

I already played Serawi's route and din't come across any bug, are you sure you're doing it right?

You have to manufacture some medicine, im not sure wich one so just make 1 of each

and then you have to talk to either Rossana or the Elf chief outside Youidora.

Or just you could make 1 of each medicine on the "items" and "Key" slots and talk to everyone (counting Reyshiamael of course)

I think you have to make a different medicine for this quest, i don't remember if is just "Fever Drug" or "Cheaper fever drug" or something like that, try checking your synthesis list and crafting one of every medicine there (even if is not apparently related to the quest)

Im pretty sure the game doesn't has this kind of bugs