Koihime errore crash

Can somebody help me i have a problem with Koihime.

When i started playing everything was normal no problems at all but now when i finish the home base phase before the war with Go i cant quick save, use the menu or use skip, because when i do i get this error Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot .

If somebody know how to fix this i wold be weary grateful.

I seen this problem before, might be related with voice patch you installed. Try to use this method

-Create a backup files for SoundPack

-Moves SoundPackSEVo SoundPackSEVo.lst and files in the folder you created.

-Try to run WITHOUT the SoundPack

-If nothing happen, try to move it back into your Koihime folder.

-If the problem persist, Download this patch - http://www.h-suki.com/downloadext/KoihimepatchV2.rar

-Make sure you have backup for you KM

-Rewrite everything, and restart the game

This problem happen whenever the voice and font doesn't go well inside the game, making it unrecognized by engine and crash randomly. Usually, it happen whenever player enter map monologue screen or skip-forward-to-play yada yada yada.

Gud luck. Dunno if this trick still work.

I seen this problem before, might be related with voice patch you installed. Try to use this method

-Create a backup files for SoundPack

-Moves SoundPackSEVo SoundPackSEVo.lst and files in the folder you created.

-Try to run WITHOUT the SoundPack

-If nothing happen, try to move it back into your Koihime folder.

-If the problem persist, Download this patch - http://www.h-suki.com/downloadext/KoihimepatchV2.rar

-Make sure you have backup for you KM

-Rewrite everything, and restart the game

This problem happen whenever the voice and font doesn't go well inside the game, making it unrecognized by engine and crash randomly. Usually, it happen whenever player enter map monologue screen or skip-forward-to-play yada yada yada.

Gud luck. Dunno if this trick still work.

I try d it and it still crashes when i load the save game and with out the sound pack i get even more errors, with the patch from your link its the same as before.

Maybe if i try a new game without the sound it wont happen again but i dont fell like replaying all the battles, anyways thanks for trying to help.

I try d it and it still crashes when i load the save game and with out the sound pack i get even more errors, with the patch from your link its the same as before.

Maybe if i try a new game without the sound it wont happen again but i dont fell like replaying all the battles, anyways thanks for trying to help.

well...if you complete a route or get a full save game..you can actually skipped the battles