Yumina the Ethereal advice

i just started playing Yumina the Ethereal , but i'm still pretty confused about how do i choose a route, should i try to choose her all the time when i have to do the activities tryng to do so with the black haired one,i missed the part in the first chapter where the pink one gets the ability to sing

Protip

The game is bad dont play it

How do you get 100% CG in this game? Too bad this isn't Utawarerumono... I want to know which events are the flags for sub-heroines...

And please do not compare that masterpiece to Yumina, you are defiling it just by mentioning it here.

Edited by Yachi

I admit that Utawarerumono is fucking awesome, but it did have some elements cut out in the gameplay section and it was extremely linear, Yumina's gameplay is a lot more versatile and has an exploration aspect as well. You can compare the gameplay between the two, but you can't compare the games, they are just too dissimilar. But people prefer what they prefer no matter what others might say, everyone has a right to an opinion.

On a different note, I thought this was an advice thread for Yumina, so far I've only read comments about the game, so I'll fgive the first piece of advice:

SAVE BEFORE ENTERING DUNGEONS! The conditions of the dungeon are hinted through the dialogue before entering, although I haven't figured it out yet. Be well stocked with healing items if your going in to level up and not complete quests, even if you are stock up anyway. Get some Glassesoftruesigt, you don't wanna step into a healing or treasure distortion and end up in a fight.

And save at the beginning of every chapter.

Edited by cerxer1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How does it work for the sub heroines ?

I haven't seen any h-scenes since the first one with the glasses girl.

And I believe I visited all scenes for the miko girls. At least I got the scene

with both on the roof before the battle. ~_~

There's a thread called "Yumina the ethereal walkthrough" browse the topics. It's easy and free of charge. :3

here just in case you're feeling lazy: https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/3055-yumina-ethereal-walkthrough/

there are plenty of useful suggestions there.