Visual Novels Translation Status [09/08/2013]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dracu-Riot! - Bad news

Detailed information on Dracu Riot will be announced on the 9th, along with the future of the project.

Whilst work on the game has stalled indefinitely, I will not retire without knowing that the game is in good hands.

Crossing my fingers for someone to finish the project.

Hey Ulti, listen to me. Majikoi sucks!

Nyahahahaha~

Edit: Also, where's my Nursery Rhyme update Ryu?

Edit2: I just opened the vndb site and guess what screenshot I'm currently looking at? Yep, one of Nursery Rhyme. This. Is. Fate.

Edit3: Forget about Nursery Rhyme. Gimme a translation patch for Tayutama!

Your tongue will fall off for spouting such lies.

>.>

sumika is 1 thing..

but Dracu-riot cant possibly be better than Majikoi (that said, i havent touch Dracu-riot yet)

I have read what was initially translated and it's really cool. That said, Majikoi is light years ahead in greatness. Dradu-Riot is trying to be like Majikoi and stopped translation at the last route.

Edited by Lanselot
sorry to burst your bubble but sumika is in Dracuriot and that makes it better than majikoi by default.

http://i.imgur.com/akMhJv3.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, by playing its translated content. But again, I forgive thee. I'm sure you'll rise to my level sooner or later, tsun

Dracu-Riot's patch is out, but they only released Elina's route from what I'm reading o.o

Edited by Lanselot
Really a partial patch for just Elina's route? Wasn't that done in February?

Nah, that patch was just a bit of her route. This patch is the whole route. Unless it also contains the other routes except Miu's... but they didn't say so. Looks like it does contain the other routes, plus the bonus too. Only Miu missing.

Edited by Lanselot
Nah, that patch was just a bit of her route. This patch is the whole route. Unless it also contains the other routes except Miu's... but they didn't say so.

I'm talking about the Valentines giveaway where they gave her route out as a prize to 3 people.

In case you didn't realize, it's a patch for only Elina, no other routes are in it.

http://staircasesubs.com/news/

Edited by Lasthope
Maybe, just maybe, by playing its translated content. But again, I forgive thee. I'm sure you'll rise to my level sooner or later, tsun

Your argument is moot from the time you typed reading insem's translations on dracuriot , obviously you must be new to the VN community otherwise you wouldnt use that argument in the first place. For the facts and arguments sake alone im well above your level , lanselot. But nice try. Wanna try again?

Your argument is moot from the time you typed reading insem's translations on dracuriot , obviously you must be new to the VN community otherwise you wouldnt use that argument in the first place. For the facts and arguments sake alone im well above your level , lanselot. But nice try. Wanna try again?

I'll attack with "I haven't seen anything bad with Dracu-Riot's translation so far. More like it's better than most."

Dracu-Riot Translation Stalled At 80% – translator retires

http://i.imgur.com/s2zg1qc.jpg

That's understandable in fact , since you couldnt compare it with the context on the original.

can you?

Ok, what the fuck. Staircase was supposed to release today patch for Dracu Riot with everything they had not just one fucking route. It is starting to look more like he didnt even translated those routes and will be busy translating them now. He most probably didnt prepare ANYTHING and is releasing the patch he gave out on Valentine(if he did gave it to anyone...) without any fixes or changes.