Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/13]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Higurashi has been greenlit for steam. Evospace from Mangagamer said:

That said, it might take a bit longer until you actually see Higurashi on steam

because now that we can get it on there and potentially receive more attention from a greater userbase,

we are looking into if re-editing Higurashi from our outdated translation is a possibility...

Source

we are looking into if re-editing Higurashi from our outdated translation is a possibility...

And that could be very good indeed, because the translation should feel similar afterwards (a positive thing) but without any grammar errors/missing words. Would be perfect.

... ... ... As long as they re-edit all 8 arcs. Though 1-4 has the most mistakes anyway.

For Muv Luv The Day After here is a patch I did, I took the one from official group and added on to it, translated menu's and got into translating the story, only did about 160 lines so far, and the translation was of course machine translated and I tried getting it as close as I could, if anyone can come up with a better translation then I can easily patch it or if someone knows a machine translator that isn't crap and doesn't spit out engrish that would help a lot as all the ones I tried make it engrish.

Here is link covers up until a few lines of text just before you meet the blonde girl (forgot her name)

Muv-Luv Chronicles 01 - English Patch V1.2.rar

Thanks, i knew i know her from somewhere.

EDIT.

Just noticed this. It appears that there is a new MGQ game underway and it will be a rpg/jrpg this time! Link i posted is some info about it from Dargoth.

Eww, someone spilled RPG Maker on our Monster Girl Quest.