Visual Novels Translation Status [09/29/2013]

Got excited over Hatsuyuki Sakura last week, can't wait for further development on that. Also definitely waiting for news with Majikoi S and Shin Koihime Musou as well... about to finish my second palythrough on the first Musou, and desperately need news for the second XD

On that note, I've been meaning to say it, but iLoveTsundere's avatar is priceless :) Love that. Where is it from exactly? I don't remember seeing it in the anime or the games...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next MGQ3 patch should be released October 4th.

I’m aiming to release the next iteration of the patch on October 4th. It’s a little less than 2/3rds of the way through, around 62%. Though it’s just at the 2/3rd point in terms of battles… The last portion of the game is more story/text heavy than the first 2/3rds.

Lines:

City: 4909/15603 (There was a slight issue with how I calculated the city text, so this is the correct number. The last post was off a bit)

Story: 17726/27500

Battle: 58524/88600

Encyclopedia: 53/103

Total: 81212/131806 (61.5%)

All that’s left between now and Friday is a few more encyclopedia entries, and some editing. On Friday the 4th, it should be posted around 10pm to midnight EST.

Next Patch Aimed for October 4th | RogueTranslations

A new English VN is being made. The art and animation look really good, and the voice acting is pretty solid. Apparently it's based off some cartoon.

Not even the first MLP VN I've seen.

No one watches Dan Vs.

There is no justice.

Starswirl Academy.

Let me tell you already that it will be shit. I have a friend who was the programmer on that project. He has experience with visual novels, the rest of the team doesn't. So in the end, after whining about how fucking stupid and ignorant they were for a few months, he quit the project saying "They're all just autistic fucks, trying to recreate something they don't even know what it looks like".

Sounds good.

So with other words the Starswirl Academy is dropped and dead prosjekt, Well that was sad and not sad, I so that coming, the game is going to be boring anyway, so I'm very happy at it got dropped, The game was not for me

Not really VN I think, but Agarest: Generations of War released today for PC. The game has arround 5 generations of heroes with 3 waifus to choose in each generation to pass the genes.

Out in about 2 hours as of this post. And yeah, it's not really a VN.. if someone considers it one, it's under a very liberal definition.