Visual Novels Translation Status [09/29/2013]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out in about 2 hours as of this post. And yeah, it's not really a VN.. if someone considers it one, it's under a very liberal definition.

what is your opinion of agarest so far? i bought it and i tried playing it a bit and it doesn't look that good (i'm not very far into the game just a tiny it past the first village) does it get better later on? or should i just restart on easy to get to the story faster?.

Eh? I'm pretty sure that the KnS version I played had voices. Oh well, maybe I'm drunk or something.

It was an un-official patch. If I'm not mistaken the new patch besides officially adding voices fixes the skip function.

what is your opinion of agarest so far? i bought it and i tried playing it a bit and it doesn't look that good (i'm not very far into the game just a tiny it past the first village) does it get better later on? or should i just restart on easy to get to the story faster?.

the game is great , but if youre complaining that its slow moving story-wise you might as well drop it now because you wont even get to second generation after about 70'ish mandatory battles or so.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
Yes I complete agree Wolf, JRPG and SRPG does best when is 3-5 hours long, And ILT why does the thread make you LOL so hard?

I am now treating every one of your posts from this point forward as moot

could you possibly contradict yourself more than you did on this thread , henta? if you can , you deserve a medal. Kamidori is easily 100+++++ hours on first playthrough , yet you claim it to be one of your favorites , and whine about RPGs taking longer than 5 hours.

the entire point of SRPGs/TRPGs is to be a time sink. whats the point of having rpg gameplay elements in a VN if its only 3-5 hours?

Urgh...a good RPG will make you kill at least 30hours

Will great and awesome titles will take the minimum 50 to infinite hours

Therefore all your suggestions were a total craps becauseyour examples were totally contradicts your point

Well exuse me at Kamidori is my favorite. self is very long game, I dont think Kamidori is such long game, I didnt whine about how long JRPG and SRPG is, i just tell my mening about it, I have not problem to play long game since i have much free time