Website for download anime

Okay,usually i download anime at sedotmini.com. But now to download anime at sedotmini i must become a member,and to become a member i need to donate. If you ask "why i download from sedotmini ?" The reason is,sedotmini upload anime with good quality and small size. But right now the only one who can download from there is sedotmini member. As i told you you need to donate to become a member. So Can someone tell me a good website to download anime with good quality and small size (around 60-90 MB). And of course it must be free.

good quality [...] (around 60-90 MB)

Unless you're downloading 2 minute clips you are asking for something that does not exist.

The best source for actual high quality anime downloads is in my experience BakaBT, if you're prepared to wait several months for their judgment process. I use NyaaTorrents for shows that are blacklisted on BakaBT because FUNimation are dicks for copyright reasons. For current shows you should probably look to some of the faster fansubbing/encoding groups out there, i.e. UTW, Commie and FFF.

No persons or groups in this post are guilty of compressing 20 minute anime episodes into 90 MB files though, because that's butchering -- not encoding.

Edit:

So I'm looking at this sedotmini place. Are they seriously trying to sell downscaled versions of other people's (free) work?!

Edited by Melancholic

Nyaa.eu for full mkv or wmv files, but if you have IDM (Internet Download Manager) or other video grabber, anime upload sites like the one I use (animeultima.tv) have mp4 files that are a bit low on quality but are still watchable and well within your filesize requirements (no more than 100 MB/episode unless it's a movie).

60-90MB?... I had no idea anime came in 144P form...

Also, I have a BakaBT account which I rarely ever use anymore that I would of let you borrow if not for their stern policy on having to give back equally to what you take ( Downloading a certain amount without uploading a certain amount will get your account locked until you meet the download to upload ratio minimum amount )

Also I have to agree on that SedotMini thing.... Please don't tell me people are actually paying to download others work when all they've done is downscaled the anime to give it a smaller file size....

Edited by Dubs
  • 3 weeks later...

You know... you don't need an account for BakaBT.

If you have one, you need to maintain a ratio of around 0.2 or higher, possibly 0.1, otherwise you get locked from downloading, but you can still download anonymously (and then upload through your account)

The only two issues with BakaBT: Long time for new torrents to be accepted, and they don't have all animes up there due to licensing shit.

Nyaa or TPB are fine too.

• 4 months later...

basically i dont have primer source for anime but if you know what title you want to download i think several good free stuff usually come from torrent or if you wanna go for bit review/preview of it and surf lazily trough the list try animetake or minitheater but beware the link doesnt last long and usually deleted in a few months, when the worst happens just ask google about it.

some people picky about the size but i prefer smaller as possible without destroying much of graphics due hard disk limit.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...