Visual Novels Translation Status [10/13/2013]

Zap Apple Project isn't that bad you wouldn't Evan know it was inspired by my little pony except for the odd names of characters and their hair colors. So you should give the demo a shot worst case scenario you waste an hour of your time best case scenario you have another project to look forward to. The demos only 150mb and it took me 20 mins to download

we call it: being an adult. you know, the time when you don't fap whole day, you have real life, real friends, a job etc. i am sure one day you will achieve that level of life.

God, how do people live like that. I mean, "friends"? Come on, that's not a real thing.

White Album 2 - Overall: 5087/70253 (7.24%) lines translated, Introductory Chapter: 5087/10769 (47.23%) lines translated

;-; Read a few reviews and it was, for the most part, positive shit. Gawd, screw this. Either I learn Japanese decently enough to read White Album 2, or the translation group translates it first.

InB4TheAnimeAdaptationStaffFailMeAndDon'tGoWithTheToumaRoute

First, @Seraphic, props for the Evangelion avatar +1 upvote.

Second, Although this week wasn't as great, I'm sure there's some good stuff ahead with some new eroge. It's coming to the holiday season, so chaces are we'll see something good then.

Third, At the 4th gym on Pokemon Y.

latest MG game is out, i bought it cause i didn't want to wait for the crack. I haven't gotten far in pokemon Y yet I just got the poke-flute from the mansion. and i just noticed something strange, the autocorrect recognized poke-flute from pokeflute but it doesn't recognise pokemon at all.

I like a lot of the early 2000's games personally, Trabulance is still one of my favorite companies, despite the low number of recent releases. Pick Me Honey got me started XD. Right now I am getting into Yoake Mae after finishing the anime about a year ago from now (I had a late start >_>)