Since I don't wanna make another thread for problems, I'll post mine too here. Anyone got stable settings for toradora psp? I can run it cool... until I get to the 3D stuff, the emulation is fine itself, but the audio sucks balls. Anyone know how to fix this?

Since I don't wanna make another thread for problems, I'll post mine too here. Anyone got stable settings for toradora psp? I can run it cool... until I get to the 3D stuff, the emulation is fine itself, but the audio sucks balls. Anyone know how to fix this?

if you're using a real psp, it will crash randomly, best bet is to save often.

if you're using emulator (ppsspp):

you can download and install the atrac3+ plugin (not included in the download because it's harmful to computers) I can't really recommend this to you but take the leap if you're so inclined.

If the plugin does not help with audio issues, then nothing will. for the moment... XD You can wait on the next ppsspp version (I am waiting on it XD) as it will feature native audio support and audio plugin improvements.

if you're using a real psp, it will crash randomly, best bet is to save often.

if you're using emulator (ppsspp):

you can download and install the atrac3+ plugin (not included in the download because it's harmful to computers) I can't really recommend this to you but take the leap if you're so inclined.

If the plugin does not help with audio issues, then nothing will. for the moment... XD You can wait on the next ppsspp version (I am waiting on it XD) as it will feature native audio support and audio plugin improvements.

Can I get more info about that plugin? Like how is it harmful and all?

I don't think this plugin is needed in the new builds. I was testing game for a bit and the sound was pretty much perfect with default settings (only turned on Multithreaded).

Only thing you may need to turn on is Multithreaded, that's about it. Turn on your FPS and Speed display and check if it lags badly during the 3d segments. If you have a really bad PC then you can't do much about it. I haven't noticed any performance change during the 3rd stuff so I can't help you with settings.

Generally speaking, if your FPS drops in any emulator the sound will start fucking up. Maybe some plugin would help if you're having an issue all the time with perfect fps and speed, but not in this case.

I just started playing this on PPSSPP, the OP and the Minori-whispering-something-in-the-snow part in the beginning have no sound. I turned Multithreading on and off, still no dice...

Edit: The Atrac3+ thing did it...

Edited by evollove
  • 1 month later...

I heard that you could play this using an emulator (1st time hearing it X.X) I don't really get how to install this since it has a different way of installing compared to other VNs.

So if anyone could or using emulator to play this game can someone teach me? -_-