Visual Novels Translation Status [11/23/2013]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing ikikoi and it sucks.When I thought I was finally getting to trigger a flag to enter Delinquent A's route, the games goes out of it's way to tell me that it's not gonna happen...seriously, what a fucking slap in the face, the best character in the game doesn't have a route =((((

Maybe it's a running gag or something.

Japanese people tend to be masochists. That's why Visual Novel creators usually come up with a super awesome heroine who you will instantly fall in love with. From this point you're already a victim of their trap. You'll look so forward to her route, and you'll be so happy every time she appears that you will literally loose your will to live when you finally found out that she doesn't have a route. Oh the pain. The sweet pain.

Japanese people tend to be masochists. That's why Visual Novel creators usually come up with a super awesome heroine who you will instantly fall in love with. From this point you're already a victim of their trap. You'll look so forward to her route, and you'll be so happy every time she appears that you will literally loose your will to live when you finally found out that she doesn't have a route. Oh the pain. The sweet pain.

Or they sell you her route on a fandisc (which is like the DLC of visual novels).............

Wow Ikokoi is shit.

Maybe it will get better later on, but for now i have played around 2 hours and it's all the same shit.

All the girls are attacking the MC mentally and physically on each occasion they can and for whatever reasons.

Hell even i start to feel a bit hurt to keep hearing them throw insults like that, even though i know none of the insult are aimed at me.

That would be fine, but I'm still waiting for my Sayuri it's a wonderful life fandisc :(

Yeah, same here =(

Wow Ikokoi is shit.

Maybe it will get better later on, but for now i have played around 2 hours and it's all the same shit.

All the girls are attacking the MC mentally and physically on each occasion they can and for whatever reasons.

Hell even i start to feel a bit hurt to keep hearing them throw insults like that, even though i know none of the insult are aimed at me.

B-But incest!

I'll volunteer as second transla-------

*notices its a fuwa translation*

....yea you know what i just remembered i have better things to do like i have to wash my hair and stuff

Guys...It's Majikoi.

I'll be honest though.. I hope Aaeru is not directly involved in that TL, his/her translations of Konoozora H-scenes made my eyes bleed.

Edited by Helvetica Standard
Guys...It's Majikoi.

I'll be honest though.. I hope Aaeru is not directly involved in that TL, his/her translations of Konoozora H-scenes made my eyes bleed.

According to what i read, shes not. Its just some people who are on her forum.

PS.

Good luck on helping them with your PS skillz :D, give us a bone from time to time and tell how far they are and if its bad/readeable etc .

Wow Ikokoi is shit.

Hell even i start to feel a bit hurt to keep hearing them throw insults like that, even though i know none of the insult are aimed at m

The mystery behind the disappearance of multiple editors and QC has been solved.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Wow Ikokoi is shit.

Really? I found it quite funny. It's all about how you think about it. If you think of it as joking with the mc, then everything becomes quite amusing.

When the email came up about the ghost story, I thought the story was about to get dark and serious... but then I got trolled just like the mc.

Edited by Whitetragedy
Really? I found it quite funny. It's all about how you think about it. If you think of it as joking with the mc, then everything becomes quite amusing.

I think the same. Taking this VN seriously is a big mistake, I mean I listened to the intro song, read the first lines, met a combat meido?

sure...after those first 15 minutes I just kicked back and enjoyed the randomness.

I think the same. Taking this VN seriously is a big mistake, I mean I listened to the intro song, read the first lines, met a combat meido?

sure...after those first 15 minutes I just kicked back and enjoyed the randomness.

I wouldn't be able to do that... kicking back doesn't make me more lenient towards constant abuse. Wonder if I'll be able to even get to any heroine path =X