If you had to choose one.

• 2 weeks later...
Saya no Uta..

Because if they're only going to read it once, I'm going to completely fuck with their mind.

Going off topic, i don't know why people see Song of Saya they way they do, it was actually an awesome novel, it's story was awesome and exciting and it got me hooked up till the end, yet people call it gore-fest and only people with mental problems would enjoy it

What gore? the hands on the fridge or the talking meat-balls? bitch please i've seen worse

Then maybe is maybe because i survived Corpse party (fuck you ILT, now im waiting for the 3rd game) and Amnesia, or is just that i'm fucked up on the brain

Going off topic, i don't know why people see Song of Saya they way they do, it was actually an awesome novel, it's story was awesome and exciting and it got me hooked up till the end, yet people call it gore-fest and only people with mental problems would enjoy it

You make it sound like I didn't enjoy Saya no Uta but its one of the few VN's which I've truly enjoyed.

The fact being what happens in the game has a lot of shock value, hence why if they were only going to play it once, I would want that once to leave a scar that they won't be able to forget.

• 1 month later...

I would give them to try FSN since the anime are generally known in community and on air on animax also since it has lots of fans..... but then again since everyone got their own taste it might be difficult to limit to one vn to affect them all, actually i would ask them first what thing they like the most before suggesting anything.