Help With Picking a new VN!!

Alright guys, heres a task for all of you!

i need a new vn to play and i would like it to check these boxes, there must be atleast a partial patch out for it as i cant read japanese, i would prefer it to have a "senpai" type route, though this is not absolutely important just a preference

its gotta have a good story, something more down the nakige genre. heres a list of those iv already played--

Majikoi

Da Capo 1/IF/2

yume miru kusuri

grisaia no kajitsu

katawa shoujo

sharin no kunni

cross channel

hoshizora no memoria

(whoops forgot to put this) also read G senjou no maou

Allright--> suggest away!

Edited by Weirddude

Utawarerumono is a great game with great story. Wise protagonist, kemonomimi, war and all that.

You should read G-Senjou no Maou if you like Sharin no Kuni. It's by the same author, though general opinion said that G-sen is inferior, so keep your expectation low.

A Profile is good too and written by the same author, but if you like to judge a heroine, you will probably end up hating the girls.

Rewrite if you can stand a long VN. I can't remember which one is longer, Grisaia or Rewrite.

Saya no uta, Kikokugai, Hanachirasu, or any other Nitro+ titles are recommended. If you haven't move on from dark and edgy phase, that is. :p

Dra+Koi is all love, and dragon, but the translation is juvenile.

999 and Danganronpa would be great if you are into mystery genre. Though in the case of Danganronpa it is more about fun and gimmicky than it is about murder mysteries. Regardless, it is a good game, just not as great and solid as 999.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

you could read deardrops, KiraKira, Quartet, cressendo and brass restoration after those recommendation above,

since from your list you seemed kinda more to school based setting + slice of life

whilst for good background and plot...

get Ever 17, EF, MLA (read MuvLuv first), Symphony Rain, Swan Song, Chaos Head and of course Clannad and Steins;Gate

Bout deardrops...

Please read kirakira first since it supposed to be 2 years adee kirakira timeline...

But...It doesn't matter if you just read deardrops...since it contains some spoiler bout a certain characters future...

And when you start reading DD...

Follow this route: Rimu>Yayoi>Kanade>Riho just to enjoy the vn

Riho is the best heroine in DD