Visual Novels Translation Status [02/09/2014]

Path out of darkess? Riiiight :p

- Ixrec will probably drop the translation scene after Comyu, and no, this is not an statement from him or anything, just speculation on my part because of how much his speed dropped and how busy he is with his new job and and real-life stuff.

- Who knows what koestl will do after he finish the Grisaia trilogy, he might quit after finishing translating the third game.

- Aroduc already said he's retiring, he probably just took the job on Seinarukana because Peter Payne (JAST owner) is paying him.

- TakaJun (Aiyoku no Eustia and Majikoi) = dead. (Real life responsibilities).

- Wairu translations (Last update was December 03 - 2013) so you can consider them dead for the time being.

And the rest are slow as fuck and show like 1-5% progress every few months.

So no, the dark age is nowhere near finishing yet :)

- Yeah123 (Katahane, Ikikoi, Ayakashibito) also expressed the desire to retire from VN translation.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- yeah123 (katahane, ikikoi, ayakashibito) also expressed the desire to retire from vn translation.

11h

メイ道 @kyougenshou hi, i finished up the finaal script. Can you go through it? You can access it through the "recent changes" page.

SoooN

Edelweiss V1 looked like plain machine translated garbage. Mangagamer pretty much had to retranslate Edelweiss if they wanted to be taken serious as a company.

True, I kinda remember that Edelweiss had a shitty translation and back then my english wasn't even half as good as it is now. Sometimes the characters were talking for ages and all you got was "Yeah!" ... this is the reason why I enjoyed the FD way more, because it contained proper english.

Even with good progress this week, we still have shitty dark age VN posts. It will never end.

Two words, spoiled brats.

Path out of darkess? Riiiight :p

- Ixrec will probably drop the translation scene after Comyu, and no, this is not an statement from him or anything, just speculation on my part because of how much his speed dropped and how busy he is with his new job and and real-life stuff.

- Who knows what koestl will do after he finish the Grisaia trilogy, he might quit after finishing translating the third game.

- Aroduc already said he's retiring, he probably just took the job on Seinarukana because Peter Payne (JAST owner) is paying him.

- TakaJun (Aiyoku no Eustia and Majikoi) = dead. (Real life responsibilities).

- Wairu translations (Last update was December 03 - 2013) so you can consider them dead for the time being.

And the rest are slow as fuck and show like 1-5% progress every few months.

So no, the dark age is nowhere near finishing yet, in fact, is just beggining :)

(Aiyoku no Eustia and Majikoi) = dead ; well this is ................................ looks like i need to learn some japanese.

Is Aroduc retiring? He has 3 different topics on his forum. Including 2 for JAST.

You're probably just joking around, but I wanna make sure.

Doesn't meant shit. lol

Reverse Jinx will make it get 100% super fast, and then dropped/eternal stalled during editing. Hahaha.

Exactly that shit dont work here it only makes it worse lol (Fak you Killer)

You people are depressing as shit -_-

Your only learning this now?

Dam your guys evil influence! cmon this new era wont be that bad :V