Visual Novels Translation Status [02/16/2014]

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than dawning blue-

Sheeta has finished editing Brighter Than Dawning Blue while waiting for Air QC. We'll have to wait for further news from Erengy, but doesn't look like it's too long until the full patch.

Sounds good, I have been waiting for Yoake to be finished... However seeing that there is quite many routes and QC is only about half done - I think it will take months still.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shadolance: You said you were looking for games already translated to try retranslating.

Try Flyable Heart and its two fandiscs. They've been 'translated' (sort of) and need retranslations. Umikaze has fell off a cliff so I'm sure theres no problem starting a retranslation of your own

@Shadolance: You said you were looking for games already translated to try retranslating.

Try Flyable Heart and its two fandiscs. They've been 'translated' (sort of) and need retranslations. Umikaze has fell off a cliff so I'm sure theres no problem starting a retranslation of your own

I actually have looked into those and we are considering Flyable Heart, but we have other ideas first. We are first considering trying the spinoff of the Majikoi series that got translated for April Fool's last year as a test run, since it's already done.

Oh and we got our first formal request, what would you guys think about us redoing Oyako Lesson? It's translated really badly, we think we can do a better job and it's not too long of a game. Not to mention, Tits has already played it in Japanese apparently 0_o

I actually have looked into those and we are considering Flyable Heart, but we have other ideas first. We are first considering trying the spinoff of the Majikoi series that got translated for April Fool's last year as a test run, since it's already done.

Oh and we got our first formal request, what would you guys think about us redoing Oyako Lesson? It's translated really badly, we think we can do a better job and it's not too long of a game. Not to mention, Tits has already played it in Japanese apparently 0_o

That's...actually a really good idea. Taking a game with partial translation, getting experience retranslating/finishing it. Plus, you can scoop up some of the goodwill that Dark Translations pissed away when it vanished twice.

Tits is always one step ahead.

1 tit to rule them all.....

On the topic of what to start of with the translation team, something already done and on a small scale but done in a weird or bad manner to get a feel for what is what, more importantly is to find out that people find it interesting enough to keep progress on larger projects.

Hope this works out for you shadow :D

I don't get this part

I mean aren't all of that, the same??

according to vndb, Oreimo Tsuzuku is kind of a remake.

"The new game will feature an all-new original story scenario, and original light novel creator Tsukasa Fushimi is serving as the chief supervisor. There will be new story routes and new characters. "

"The game takes the form of a drastically expanded version of the original with “1.8 times” the content, but it is not a full sequel as such"

"The original is included together with the expanded content"

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai

But I'm playing Grisaia. On my PSP.

Would be great if someone could rip the new CGs from there and make a patch or something. The first appearance of Yuuji was much more effective there.

Edited by Chipp12
Not sure where this is going to go. But good luck to him.

[Eushully] Kuutei Senki, translation project

I'm always cautious of Hongfire projects, but sometimes they turn out alright.

hmm.. there's no screenshoot at vndb, but its good more Eushully game getting translated..

just hope it will turn out right..

and.. and.. I'll (still) wait for eternity.. maybe? for all Ikusa Megami series (zero, verita and now memoria, which released this year) to be translated..

well.. there's some group doing translation for the Zero one, though so far as I can see, the project didn't seems moving.. (or was it just my imagination? haha)

Good news everyone, despite you not being able to meet her in person obv, please welcome Buttz to the group! (If you're wondering about her name, she is Tits' GF, and she wanted something to match. She can actually speak English AND Japanese fairly well, and is going to be a translator only.) Her one condition is that she gets to bring her cat to work...

PS - Yes, she has a nice butt. Will post once team is fully complete. This coming week we will be deciding on our first practice-translation (somethign already translated fully, so we can look at stuff. We're considering several games by Mangagamer, particularly Come See Me Tonight and Pick Me Honey)

Good news everyone, despite you not being able to meet her in person obv, please welcome Buttz to the group! (If you're wondering about her name, she is Tits' GF, and she wanted something to match. She can actually speak English AND Japanese fairly well, and is going to be a translator only.) Her one condition is that she gets to bring her cat to work...

PS - Yes, she has a nice butt. Will post once team is fully complete. This coming week we will be deciding on our first practice-translation (somethign already translated fully, so we can look at stuff. We're considering several games by Mangagamer, particularly Come See Me Tonight and Pick Me Honey)

This is one of those times where you can poke fun in many different ways, but it's best just to discreetly giggle to yourself and thank who ever made this lulz possible. Keep it coming.

PS - The amount of ass will increase the TL efficiency, so I suggest you get more ass.