Ultimate☆Boob Wars!! ~Big Breasts vs Flat Chests~

So, as most of you know, this game was just translated and I was thinking of buying it... But... Is it worth it? I played the first one and the story was just moronic, hardly worth the effort to read it and the gameplay was just downright boring. Anyone played this yet and know if it's better than the first? Considering the first one got a 5.5 and this one a 7.4 at VNDb, I expect this to be better.

Don't take my word for it as I haven't played either, but you can expect the second one to be better. EGS and vndb scores are a good amount higher, and it was published by softhouse-seal GRANDEE, which make the "better" nukiges. I personally wouldn't spend money on something like boob wars 2, but more power to you if you're interested.

Don't take my word for it as I haven't played either, but you can expect the second one to be better. EGS and vndb scores are a good amount higher, and it was published by softhouse-seal GRANDEE, which make the "better" nukiges. I personally wouldn't spend money on something like boob wars 2, but more power to you if you're interested.

While I don't agree with the vast majority of shitty titles that Manga Gamer translates (hardly worth the effort and will eventually bankrupt the company, since they mark will end up being connected with bad games), there are still a few good ones, thus I will continue to support the company, just wished they would choose better stuff, there are so many great games out there to be translated (Black Bunny, etc...).

Anyone know a good brain surgeon? I seem to have developed a spontaneous aneurysm from simply reading the intro, detailing the religious history of.... ow.... my head....

yeah ,why do they make us wait???? WE ALL KNOW we just wanna fap right?

...hardly worth the effort and will eventually bankrupt the company...

Uhhh no. Go Go Nippon sold 10,000 on steam and keeps rising and there's a healthy number preorders for upcoming titles.

Not to mention that most of MG sales come from nukiges. Did I miss something? Oh yeah, Chou is coming, and

DvsD, and DCIII, and Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo 2 and...

TL;DR = MG isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Also, people just want to fap.

Edited by Helvetica Standard

The first game had four or so choices from what I remember, or maybe there was a few more and four endings but it was pretty linear and it's very easy to complete without a walkthrough.

This game seems to be quite a bit larger although from what little I've played so far you select a part on the boob-map (Looks like a ass to me though but apparently that's another continent elsewhere on that planet.) anyway it tells you what you will encounter so it doesn't seem that tricky thus far unless it introduces choices later on that further splits the various branches / paths you can take. :)

(There's the "cum inside/cum elsewhere" choice as well in both games but those are just to grab different CG's, just save and load to try both and then continue on.)

The first game had four or so choices from what I remember, or maybe there was a few more and four endings but it was pretty linear and it's very easy to complete without a walkthrough.

The first game only had 1 real choice. Big Boobs, Small Boobs, or Both.

I gotta say, the game is so retarded to the point is funny as hell, you have to play it with your brain shut down in order to enjoy it.

There's 66 h-scenes in the game, and in this game there are no "choices", you select a girl to fuck each turn, but so you know, you must reach at least to the fifth scene of the big breast tribe queen or you'll get bad end, you'll see when, the game will give you warnings that you must hurry.

It's not for everyone tho, several members played it while trying to apply logic to the game and all the got was a significant number of dead brain cells.

Want to enjoy Boob Wars 2? Turn brain OFF and Penis ON.

I finished all the game and I have to say that it's a very good nukige, with some things here and there, they eliminated the annoying battle system of the first game.

The plot is... well it's a nukige so don't expect too much, although the CG are good. Also it has animated scenes, but I don't like them so I deactivate them,

Oh and they added one of the best options ever:

*Default Ejaculation Location

(-Prompt) (-Always Inside) (-Always Outside)

• 2 weeks later...
I want to play it but I keep getting this error message which you can see with this link:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11405[/ATTACH]

Can any one please help me (T_T) *crying*

please message me to help.

I can't read japanese, but it's quite likely that you're missing the .dll file mentioned near the end of the message.

Make sure you don't have any missing/corrupt files and reinstall/redownload to make sure you have that file (wuvorbis.dll)

in the game's installation folder.

I can't read japanese, but it's quite likely that you're missing the .dll file mentioned near the end of the message.

Make sure you don't have any missing/corrupt files and reinstall/redownload to make sure you have that file (wuvorbis.dll)

in the game's installation folder.

tried downloading wuvorbis.dll and now I got a new message

Message box2.jpg

Edited by Davidab931
fixed now got new message
tried downloading wuvorbis.dll and now I got a new message

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11406[/ATTACH]

The files you downloaded first are the game installer – you need to install the game first, then overwrite the files in game directory with the ones from crack folder. You're getting that error because:

1- You didn't apply the crack

2- Trying to play the game with the cracked .exe without installing it yet.

The files you downloaded first are the game installer – you need to install the game first, then overwrite the files in game directory with the ones from crack folder. You're getting that error because:

1- You didn't apply the crack

2- Trying to play the game with the cracked .exe without installing it yet.

When you say game directory where would I look for it on computer to find

Please explain as though I am 5 years old, if it is not a bother.

Edited by Davidab931
  • 1 month later...

Oh, sorry about that.

http://exhentai.org/g/539291/74bda12498/

You need to be able to access Ex since it's not on e-hentai. Someone else asked about it and the sole responding comment was "No, it's from a bonus disc. I think you usually get them from buying at certain shops or preordering or something.", so I was curious if it was actual additional content or just some extra CG set.

i found boob wars 2 to be 10x better than the original in EVERY way theres way more characters,cg,endings.h-scene and there actually a story.... not a great story but one thats able to make you laugh at the same time making it kinda believable.... kinda. Also the characters have way more more personality in boob wars 2 and its more story driven compared to the first

Edited by erogeking