Screen shot from the Shout box.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is this shoutbox thingy anyway?

i have already answered this question a long time ago. It is a dark and dreary place, where people "shout" to each other just so they can maintain their sanity. Only madmen exist in that place. It is the greatest hell a person can fall into. A "box" where the viewer will always be presented with a "worst scenario universe", repeated for infinite amount of time. There are very few who survive, those who do, cannot exist normally and must continue to push other people into that same box. There is no salvation.

Edited by pramit
i have already answered this question a long time ago. It is a dark and dreary place, where people "shout" to each other just so they can maintain their sanity. Only madmen exist in that place. It is the greatest hell a person can fall into. A "box" where the viewer will always be presented with a "worst scenario universe", repeated for infinite amount of time. There are very few who survive, those who do, cannot exist normally and must continue to push other people into that same box. There is no salvation.

... asdfghjkl;' there, I think you're explaining the forums not the SB. Don't mistake the two, yes the SB can sometimes get out control but come on the Forums are always full of wtf's.

If you like lolis, you will be entering the holy land.

Edited by Cru3l
Don't mistake the two, yes the SB can sometimes get out control

Well, I'm extremly rarely at the shout box but if I'm there then it usually gets out of control after two comments. And the forum became a much quiter place after the absence of loppez.

... asdfghjkl;' there, I think you're explaining is the forums not the SB. Don't mistake the two, yes the SB can sometimes get out control but come on the Forums are always full of wtf's.

If you like lolis, you will be entering the holy land.

yes only in my presence do we acquire a haphazard ,chaotic SB, resembling modern-day mogadishu

Well, I'm extremly rarely at the shout box but if I'm there then it usually gets out of control after two comments. And the forum became a much quiter place after the absence of loppez.

agreed... but from the looks of it, with S;G and chou dengeki stryker, things will get noisy again...