How to install/start this eroge.

but it worked like charm for Discipline, well fyi this is the second time i install Discipline, i guess there has something to do with my previous installation on Bible Black. Wait a minute, i don't really get it, you said Daemon worked only ones? Does it mean it won't work anymore in the future?

It only occured on BB1... It's mountable because it looked like a daemon tool but later it's plain winzip file icon (imean the game)

It only occured on BB1... It's mountable because it looked like a daemon tool but later it's plain winzip file icon (imean the game)

so, does that mean i have no hope playing BB1 anymore? man, how to solve this problem then? It keep saying something like "The drive will be used to save the data" i have deleted the game in the registry as well, i wonder if i missed something out.

Edited by Shunrei
Try installing in a different directory and shred the old/corrupted folder. See if that helps. Also if the iso/mdf is still loading up fine, it has nothing to do with them.

tried it out and failed, i think it really has something to do with my previous installation, any idea how to clean BBlack completely from my computer? I can't really install it and even the installation said it is completed, it can't be played and i am stuck with the "The system drive will be used to save the data. Use SETUP program" notification whenever i tried to start the program.

Edited by Shunrei
nothing personal
tried it out and failed, i think it really has something to do with my previous installation, any idea how to clean BBlack completely from my computer? I can't really install it and even the installation said it is completed, it can't be played and i am stuck with the "The system drive will be used to save the data. Use SETUP program" notification whenever i tried to start the program.

Hmm... Have you tried CCleaner? It can find broken register entries or/and files, work wonders for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm... Have you tried CCleaner? It can find broken register entries or/and files, work wonders for me.

doesn't work, nothing works for me i think, i have to reinstall my windows this way.. darn.

i used CCleaner, Revo, and so on to uninstall this 'missing thing' reinstalling the game, uninstall the game using perfect uninstaller and another random uninstalling software.. and so on and so on, but failed :( miserably.

doesn't work, nothing works for me i think, i have to reinstall my windows this way.. darn.

i used CCleaner, Revo, and so on to uninstall this 'missing thing' reinstalling the game, uninstall the game using perfect uninstaller and another random uninstalling software.. and so on and so on, but failed :( miserably.

Sorry, if I don't exactly understand what your problem is, but you installed a Game, deleted the folder, and hence can't properly uninstall it, to install it again?

If that is what it is, I had the same thing yesterday too, (I deleted the folder, for whateverreason, but the game said it was still installed, and wouldn't let me reinstall it) and what I did, was mount the Imagefile into Daemon Tools, and then right - click on the drive it is in, and select "open".

Then look for an "Uninstall" file, and that should do the trick.

And sorry, if that isn't helpful for you.