Clannad (with spoiler)

i have a question to clannad after i read the Walkthroughs,

Does i have play all the routes in order to get the "light" that Ushio dont die in the after story since im only interest in Tomoyo, Nagisa, and the Twins so i dont want to play the other routes

show clannand in the other Routes, children too ? the children of tomoyo and tomoya or is Ushio the only child from the MC we can see ?

Only one is Ushio. Nagisa is the only one with the after story and a child. You could always play Tomoyo After if you want to see another after story.

thanks, than i play tomyo after too, it the same as Da Capo, i like the secounds routes (Tomoyo or Kotori ) more than the main Heroine (Nemu or Nagisa) i hope tomoyo after show more about the "after life" thsn the OVA. i alway has love it when you could see in VM or Anime the life after the story with children and so on

it just my opion but back to the topic is it really to understand tomoyo to play the Sagare Misae first or for the twins to play Ryou before Kyou, since i have to play the whole game i wanted to start which the characters i like