The Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

It's not that I think we can or can't finish it by the end of the year, it's that this is our first project and we have no experience to say how fast or slow the remainder will be and I seriously have no idea what the actual time frame would be. the last 30-40% of translation is mostly in images and H-scenes which are very different from the usual scripts. All I'm trying to say is that I would really rather people not try to get hyped until the finish line is...well, at least visible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pseudo-update, Koihime Eiyuutan's Shoku route comes out 4-24 in Japan. We won't even touch that right now, but I figured it'd be good to inform those that wanted to download the Japanese version.

We also plan on doing a Q&A on the Facebook group linked in my signature on 4-24 to coincide with the release date, so feel free to ask whatever you want then!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
RIP Eroge Games Update. Last update of theirs on Facebook was close to 3 months ago, status didn't change in the slightest, even though they said they partnered with LunaTL, there is nothing on their part to indicate so.

Luna TL is no more xD https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/14027-majo-koi-nikki-translation-project/?do=findComment&comment=445182

Not RIP yet ... the individual teams should still be alive, just no more under Luna TL umbrella ... We'll probably get an update at some point

Considering none of them have shown sign of life, but maybe you are right and this just won't be Project #372 that goes into permanent Hiatus.

• 5 months later...

upon reading, what luna translations want to be. i say, its ambitious... really ambitious.. but they have yet to localize one.

so i think treating them like the other fan tl groups would be wise. but i myself would treat them lower than fan tl groups because who knows, the vn projects from the fan tl groups that they swallowed could've been finished by now if they didn't eat them.

upon reading, what luna translations want to be. i say, its ambitious... really ambitious.. but they have yet to localize one.

so i think treating them like the other fan tl groups would be wise. but i myself would treat them lower than fan tl groups because who knows, the vn projects from the fan tl groups that they swallowed could've been finished by now if they didn't eat them.

They could be the new Sekai, never forget that Sekai retards started as fan translators.