Nah, I already finished playing all eroges ever translated, waiting for Monster Girl Quest Part 2 wich acording to Rogue will be finished past-tomorrow.

Now playing FF XIII-2 on the PS3, several improvements over it's predecessor, I like them both despite what haters say.

Winter break? Oh I see...

I guess it is still winter since:

The astronomical winter begins Friday, 21 December 2012, and ends Tuesday, 19 March 2013.

But "winter break" is usually at the same time as Christmas, lasting a few weeks.

PS. I'm British :cool:

Infact why am I still online? I need my sleep. But... the eroge... I'm stuck on what to play now! THEY'RE ALL SO TEMPTING :drool:

Also, school? 18+ games? Tsk tsk.

Edited by Avenger

finaly got around to playing Higurashi (technicaly not a eroge but w/e :p) here. For some reason i have never gotten around to it before, apparently a major mistake on my part judging from the two first chapters

Also, school? 18+ games? Tsk tsk.

well depending on your definition anything up to and including uni can be "school" so that dosent automatically mean under age. :p

i go to uni and i call that school to :)

Well age restrictions are a load of bull anyway. I was watching 18+s (Gladiator :D) when I was 12-, doesn't seem to have made me more violent or anything.

true that, i first played DOOM when i was around 10 to and i almost never feel like going on a random homicidal rampage. :p

HEHE talking of MGQ2 I made a calender event for it for tomorrow :D

hmm while that is interesting to know i dont know of its a wise idea to let just anybody add stuff to the Calendar, can see that being abused pretty bad. should probably be some kind of restricition on it though i dont know if it should be admin/mods only or something more lax.

^I have to agree with this. While it's good to know when peoples birthdays are, there might be too many of them in the future. Possibly. But such as release dates of games is a must.

Edited by God

Yawn,G'morning everyone, Olaf besides editing there will be also beta testing so dont expect patch before 24, atm i play mostly LoL or ME3 multiplayer demo(its awesome!), i read most of the english vns right now i stoped at 7th or 6th chapter of umineko, it simply stoped being interesting(compared to first 4 chapters). And yeah im waiting for Monster Girl 2 but full patch, Wanko route- i will read it but shes character i wanted the least in majkoi, and i think that winter break is about the same time here in university(dont remember right, got kicked out of it ;p).

Yawn,G'morning everyone, Olaf besides editing there will be also beta testing so dont expect patch before 24, atm i play mostly LoL or ME3 multiplayer demo(its awesome!), i read most of the english vns right now i stoped at 7th or 6th chapter of umineko, it simply stoped being interesting(compared to first 4 chapters). And yeah im waiting for Monster Girl 2 but full patch, Wanko route- i will read it but shes character i wanted the least in majkoi, and i think that winter break is about the same time here in university(dont remember right, got kicked out of it ;p).

Mornin. i know of betatest, i just dont like to wait that damn long. Oh, ive heard that Wanko route is enjoyable - she isnt my kind of character too. I played ME2 for the story (makes me a storynerd i think) so ME3 multi isnt for me.

Heh, i played ME for story too, but i downloaded demo and decided to try that multi to see if it is worth any thought and i must say im very impressed, it was so much better than what I expected. If u download demo of ME3 just try it , u might get hooked to it like me.

im playing pokemon black even tho the new pokemon look horrible i mean one of the starter pokemon looks like a bloody flaming pig who wants a starter pokemon that looks like a pig

hehehe that's right, that's why even in pokemon white I stick with my "classic" pokemon!

And I'm dealing with school right now so... I'm playing Majora´s mask and finishim katawa shoujo... it's much better than I expected!

Waiting for Monster Girl Quest Part 2 to be fully translated, loved the first part and hope this'll be just as good.

Meanwhile I'm playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Alot.

Same, i want monster girl quest 2 noaw

Also, is SWTOR worth the monthly price, i've been thinking about buying it but i REALLY hate montly payments, that's why i can't wait for GW2 & Diablo 3

Same, i want monster girl quest 2 noaw

Also, is SWTOR worth the monthly price, i've been thinking about buying it but i REALLY hate montly payments, that's why i can't wait for GW2 & Diablo 3

Well, as people say, it's pretty much a lightsaber version of WoW. SWTOR has amazingly good storylines for each jobs (in my opinion), while WoW.. well, does not. The thing people tend to complain about with SWTOR is pretty much the pvp system and the lack of content. According to my xfire account, I've played 222 hours of it since I bought it a month ago.

And about your question, yes it's monthly. Though with buying it, you get a month of free play time. Just so you know, many people anticipate that it will become free to play, so if you want to try it, but don't want to pay a monthly fee, you can always wait and hope that it does happen.

And oh, I'm also looking forward to Diablo 3!