what's your favorite eroge

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't have an absolute favorite but I like F/SN. I haven't found a game that is so actiony and where you die alot but is still really funny. Plus there's Illya.

G-Senjou is another. The main ending really got to me for some odd reason. I had stuff come close before but nothing like G-Senjou.

Then there is Sengoku Rance. I hate the guy personally, but he is also the biggest reason the game is so damn fun.

There are others I really like but those are the ones that I could think of first.

On a kinda off topic note. I seems that a lot of the same games are people's favorite. I was kinda expecting a whole ton of different games but it turns out a lot of them are the same.

Well I don't have an absolute favorite but I like F/SN. I haven't found a game that is so actiony and where you die alot but is still really funny. Plus there's Illya.

G-Senjou is another. The main ending really got to me for some odd reason. I had stuff come close before but nothing like G-Senjou.

Then there is Sengoku Rance. I hate the guy personally, but he is also the biggest reason the game is so damn fun.

There are others I really like but those are the ones that I could think of first.

On a kinda off topic note. I seems that a lot of the same games are people's favorite. I was kinda expecting a whole ton of different games but it turns out a lot of them are the same.

Jeah Sengoku Rance & G Senjou no Maou ftw

me personally my favorite eroge would have to be sengoku rance why? because its just so damn funny and the gamplay is a+++ i spent hours upon hours playing it. its one of those games where you start playing at 1 pm and before you know in a blink of an eye its 1 am in the morning. my second favorite eroge would have to be G-senjou no Maou it was incredible. the story line was just amazing and there was so many twists i mean it kept me guessing for ages and I was usually completely wrong

lol then i was right to keep em for later :D that makes me happy, well so far i love MGQ, why? because it's stupid, but for some reason, i love the story and Alice, and i haven't finished it yet, and FSN of course, and Sekien no Inganock, fell for the opening [how stupid of me], and.. and.. oh no..i can't really decide

I have lots of favorite Eroges but out of everything I'd say KOIHIME..

koihime musou!? i was right not play it yet (again) ! :D so many good games

I have to say Monster Girl Quest for now....for now...

rocks, it rocks right, i love it ..because it is.. wonderful

I like the way you think.

However even in a harem there are favourites, Sengoku Rance for gameplay, Koihime Musou for the characters and Sharin no Kuni for the story.

Ummm, yeah you are right about that. - moves to corner and thinks-......I would have to say Fate for story and depth, Rance for gameplay and awkward family moments, Steins;gate for lessons on theoretical physics and Da Capo for LOVE. (I like those girls). Probably, my opinions are like the sea they shatter the Earth and change without warning and consent....Thanks to maths debater for pointing it out. Oh yeah, Sharnoth cause I like Mary as a human being.

Edited by Slasherturtle