what's your favorite eroge

me personally my favorite eroge would have to be sengoku rance why? because its just so damn funny and the gamplay is a+++ i spent hours upon hours playing it. its one of those games where you start playing at 1 pm and before you know in a blink of an eye its 1 am in the morning. my second favorite eroge would have to be G-senjou no Maou it was incredible. the story line was just amazing and there was so many twists i mean it kept me guessing for ages and I was usually completely wrong

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a favorite over all. I like aspects of certain ones but dislike other aspect of the same game. Because of that i can;t chose one that i like over all others. So here are my favorites.

Shuffle! (music and Symplisity)

Fate stay night (story, backstory and characters, i've always been a fan of King Arthur)

Clannad (about the only thing that i don"t like is the requirements to actually beat it)

Wanko to Kurasou (I admit I am a loli-con [when it comes to eroge] and I like anthropomorphic humans, people with animal charateristics, particualrly ones with wings or cat features)

Sharin no Kuni and G-Senjou no Maou are two favorites of mine as well. I also loved Saya no Uta. It was short and had no happy ending, but you could *somewhat* identify with the MC and the loneliness he went through before meeting Saya and how misunderstood by everyone else he was. 'Misunderstood' as in hiding his mental affliction to avoid heading for a looney bin.

Favorite eroge... to be honest the more eroges im reading the harder it is for me to point out one, if its overall then i think i will go with Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, they simply hit all of my tastes and were the first one i read so it was completely magical moments for me, i also like Monster Girl Quest, story is nice,humor is nice , and it friggin created new fetish for me.As for eroge im rereading the most that would be ... Koihime Musou, it doesnt have best story buuut it has really nice humor + they made h-scenes exactly how i like them(as in writing not exactly cg) with nice number too.

Recently i started reading Umineko no Naku Koro ni and i have to say that first 4 chapters were awesome(im further now but its getting more and more boring now) , i really loved music in it and story.

I also loved Saya no Uta. It was short and had no happy ending, but you could *somewhat* identify with the MC and the loneliness he went through before meeting Saya and how misunderstood by everyone else he was. 'Misunderstood' as in hiding his mental affliction to avoid heading for a looney bin.

Yeah, Saya no Uta was a bit creepy but the "message" of the game went through. I expected more endings but considering how in love was this guy I don't think it would be easy...

I haven't played as much as I would like but Yume Miru Kuzuri was a really good eroge... it dealed with stuff that I hadn't seen too often, like drugs and a reaaaaaaally hard case of bullying (Aeka´s route was my favorite).

Now with non-ero games, maybe Clannad for it's emotional impact (and gruesome "dificulty") or Steins;Gate for it's awsome story (and ALSO dificulty).

Edited by animaker9

My favourite eroge? Fate/Stay Night, as like for most of the people. Reasons why listed in posts above and i dont want to repeat them.

Castle Fantasia 2: Renewal is a special one to me - first eroge ive played, and it was damn hard just to make it run. But the storyline and gameplay had something that made me play all routes. Suddenly i found myself asking for more eroges/vns.

Two of my favorite are G-senjou no Maou and Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~

G-senjou no Maou:

Even though I have only finished one route, I find it to be very interesting and I will definitively finish the rest when I have time. The art, story, and music of this game are superb. Especially the story. This game keeps me speculating on what's gonna happen next. Hopefully I will have time to finish the rest.

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~:

Finished 2 routes. I enjoy the story. The Art is great. I'm not a big fan of the music, but it's "not bad". I find the story line to be pretty interesting. It has a overall "happy" theme to it. Really enjoyed it. It's just one of those games that puts a smile on your face!

Edited by Mashi

Fate/Stay Night

galaxy angel 1,2 & 3

Koihime Musou

Edelweiss

Princess Waltz (I had original dvd game and still playing it since it looks like F/SN style and it was funny sometimes to read it)

Tsukihime

Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative

My girlfriend is the President

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) <. the translated wasn finish yet and still waiting to be translate eroge game>

Sengoku rance (Rance must conquer the universe!)

anyway those are my favorite novel games...