Sorry guys i need to vent some frustration, not at anyone (well one person) here.

Yeesh sometimes people are just idiots. I've been discussing Negima on Mangafox and I was useing Temporal Mechanics and Time Travel in my observations and theories regarding the end of negima (only three more chapters). But the people have been ignoreing or refusing to acknowledge the validity of my thoughts out of turn simply because "Noone has yet discoverd a way to time travel int he real world. NOTICE I'm talking about effects in a MANGA not REALITY (then again reality is subjective......).

Even when they don't they ignore symple facts of reality. Such as the cascade effect that the choice of an individual can cause in the world.

the other thing bugging me is that one user on this site has the nerve (compliment there) to actually name his account "God." That is insulting to my Christian Beliefs and I'm asking here that the user delete his account and create a new one that isn't offensive.

And before any of you start asking me why I'm playing r18+ games as a Christian, it's because: one, I have yet to find a verse in the Bible that actually targets lust towards people who do not exist in reality, and two, it's a good way to practice self-control, and finally, the story in most eroge/VNs are exellent.

And before any of you start asking me why I'm playing r18+ games as a Christian, it's because: one, I have yet to find a verse in the Bible that actually targets lust towards people who do not exist in reality, and two, it's a good way to practice self-control, and finally, the story in most eroge/VNs are exellent.

well said my brother

Sorry guys i need to vent some frustration, not at anyone (well one person) here.

Yeesh sometimes people are just idiots. I've been discussing Negima on Mangafox and I was useing Temporal Mechanics and Time Travel in my observations and theories regarding the end of negima (only three more chapters). But the people have been ignoreing or refusing to acknowledge the validity of my thoughts out of turn simply because "Noone has yet discoverd a way to time travel int he real world. NOTICE I'm talking about effects in a MANGA not REALITY (then again reality is subjective......).

Even when they don't they ignore symple facts of reality. Such as the cascade effect that the choice of an individual can cause in the world.

the other thing bugging me is that one user on this site has the nerve (compliment there) to actually name his account "God." That is insulting to my Christian Beliefs and I'm asking here that the user delete his account and create a new one that isn't offensive.

This username was not meant to offend you in any way, but since you feel that way - I shall do what you say.

First off, God can mean anything and doesn't have to refer to your christian God. I believe in the game G_Senjou_No_Maou Kyōsuke Azai refers to himself has God many times and if you played that game and didn't get offended your a hypocrite and if you haven't played that game your missing out. Either way, what your asking is stupid. For instance, I could ask the same thing of you. I believe in the warrior god Warrof will you please change your name to something less offensive? Does offending your chirstian god mean anything more then offending my warrior god? No. The name God isn't perverted or rude and so I don't see how he has violated any rules.

Not to mention your on a site that is about eroge's. I don't care if you personally practice "Self Control" most people on this site probably don't and I would assume an even more vast majority aren't religious. To ask somebody to change their name simply because it offends one person is not only stupid, but laughable.

I support God and his name. Don't change it please.

i have to say i agree with just i mean it isn't like he meant to offend anyone by naming himself god and why does it offend you. if that offends you than that means EVERY religion on earth that isn't Christianity offends you i am just saying if you can put up with other religions i think you can put up with him p.s. i'm guessing you can put up with other religions unless your the kind a guy that goes of at every person on the street who believes in something other than what you believe in

Edited by erogeking
p.s. i'm guessing you can put up with other religions unless your the kind a guy that goes of at every person on the street who believes in something other than what you believe in

Yeah i was kinda expecting him to respond to me by saying "Yes offending my christian god means more because my christian god is real!!!!" or some other stupid shit like that.

Also

Why are you ranting about users off another forum?

Ok guys, stop flaming. he's entitled to his views, just as you are to yours. Maybe he does find blasphemy annoying, if so you should try and understand and accept his beliefs. The only logical one here so far has been God himself, saying he didn't meant to offend and will change his name.

Grow up.

Ok guys, stop flaming. he's entitled to his views, just as you are to yours. Maybe he does find blasphemy annoying, if so you should try and understand and accept his beliefs. The only logical one here so far has been God himself, saying he didn't meant to offend and will change his name.

Grow up.

while i dont realy care about the god thing one way or another what i am annoyed about is that he started a pointless thread flaming another forum which a) stirs up needless negative feelings in this one and b) may incite trolls from mangafox to come here and annoy us, which will bother everybody and place a needles burden on ivan to if it happens since he is the only mod atm.

Also

Why are you ranting about users off another forum?

Because i can.

And as for "God" it just bugs me, but I can;t make him change it nor do i intend to make him change it. I only asked, he is free to do what he wants with it.

yeah maybe just to avoid misunderstanding it's better if we avoid using Lord's name, well in whatever language, don't you find "I can't install Bible Black 1 on my PC for the second time, i hope i can solve the problem soon since i want to play that" is a nice name? well maybe it is not but i know you have a better idea about naming, (and i think it'd be better if people avoid something filthy and hardcore names as well)

while i dont realy care about the god thing one way or another what i am annoyed about is that he started a pointless thread flaming another forum which a) stirs up needless negative feelings in this one and b) may incite trolls from mangafox to come here and annoy us, which will bother everybody and place a needles burden on ivan to if it happens since he is the only mod atm.

oh but wait, don't you find it annoying when you are about to stroke your thing and then you remember about God? The feeling is something like what they call with guilty pleasure or something :|