Favorite Anime

I know this is a site mostly dedicated to Eroges, but I figured we could throw in an Anime thread every once in a while and so I decided to do just that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------some SPOILERS------------------------------------------------------

My personal favorite animes are:

Toradora!: I loved this one simply because of how much you see the characters relationship grow. Ryuuji and Taiga are so portrayed so perfectly., but I personally think the romance in it is far better than any other anime ever made. All time favorite anime hands down.

Clannad: Another great romance story. Not quite as good as Toradora! in my book because it goes off on so many tangents, but it does have an after story and Ushio is the cutest little girl ever. That is the one area that it surpasses Toradora! in my book. The other area where it is slightly better then Toradora! are the tear jerker moments. When Tomoya is talking about Nagisa to Ushio on the train... Well lets just say if you didn't cry your a monster.

Code Geass: This one simply had it all. A great story, some good romance, and an interesting main character. Plus it has an extremely powerful ending that you can take anyway you want. Lelouch lives!!

Ergo Proxy: Good action, and a really crazy plot that takes you all over the place. Really, really enjoyed the animation style also.

Those are my favorites right now. I've watched a lot of anime, but those four always seem to manage to stay on top. So what about you guys?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have to agree with you toradora was amazing i absolutely loved it.

my favorite anime would have to be Ouran High School Host Club it was so god damn funny and it also had some very nice romance moments. iv watched it about 5x over thats how good it is

Edited by erogeking

I stoped watching anime after i started reading manga but from that time when i still watched i can say that the best anime for me was Fullmetal Alchemist. And maybe from time when i was a total kid and there was this Dragon Ball in French, hell i still love it.

Kinda hard to pick one, but I can name a few from the "olden times" like Dragon ball, saint seiya and captain tsubasa. Those were some of the best when I was a kid.

Then, years later I watched Inuyasha, Card captor Sakura and well, a long list of great series.

But these days, maybe Haruhi Suzumiya... yeah, the second season was kind of a sham, bot the firs season anda the movie were epic. Also, the original novels are really good!

Captain Tsubasa... that certainly brings good childhood memories.

My all-time favourites? Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing (but not the worthless OVA one)

Nowadays i just cant find an anime to be hooked on. One outs and Baccano! maybe.

These are my three favorite anime.

Death Note: I really like the "battle of wits" concept and with a with a slightly anti-hero protagonist (of course it's not black & white).

Requiem for the Phantom: Again with an anti-hero protagonist, but this time with more action (just like in Death Note, it's not black & white).

Clannad: I picked Kyous route instead of Nagisa (i'll do her route later) when i played the Visual Novel, so i've no idea if the anime was following her route to 100%. But i loved this anime.

I think my fav anime is Last Exile. I've watched many series but I'm always coming back to this one.

Just after this is Cowboy Bebop (that music!) and first Dragon Ball (Z was good too but GT was just boring). I also like 2x2=shinobuden! for its jokes.

NOOOOOOOO my post I had writen out didn't post GR!!!!!!!!!

My favorites are:

Eruerka Seven

Cardcaptor Sakura

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden (soz had to say it)

Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Chobits

.hack//sign

Kore wa zombie desuka

Clannad and Clannad~ After Story

This list goes on, considering i have 397 gb of anime on my comp and in real: 4 anime movies, 19 complete seasons of a series, and 17 complete series.