Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Has it amazing heroines? or amazing plot twists?

I don't think that you'll find anything awesome in hoshimemo but the overall experience is damn smooth. And that's exactly the reason for it being so enjoyable. The visual novel itself is mainly focused on the characters, the story isn't bad but nothing outstanding. Whatever, it's a smooth read without any major weaknesses and definitely worth its time IF you like the characters.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Please be honest to yourself.

You weren't loved enough as a child were you?

I honestly skipped her story didn't read a single thing in it. Not even when Ren showed up talking to her owner. I didn't give two shits about Chi's story. I honestly wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up o-o

But it's kinda funny that in the english verison the scene with Mare is censored yet they don't care if you fuck your sister o-o I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Fuck. Why do you know this?

I honestly skipped her story didn't read a single thing in it. Not even when Ren showed up talking to her owner. I didn't give two shits about Chi's story. I honestly wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up o-o

Well, I personally didn't like her story that much either. Although I can't say that I hated her as a character but she was partially really annoying.

But it's kinda funny that in the english verison the scene with Mare is censored yet they don't care if you fuck your sister o-o

Actually, at first they used some freakin dolphins to censor Chinami's sex scene but they were removed with a patch or something.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Don't worry, they're enough planets in this universe, just search yourself another one ;-)

But it's kinda funny that in the english verison the scene with Mare is censored yet they don't care if you fuck your sister o-o I don't want to live on this planet anymore

^

'how to get on everyone's shit list after 1 post' :D

• 1 month later...
I guess I'll burst in here without reading the previous 40 pages by asking: why do you guys like this VN? (haven't read it yet) Has it amazing heroines? or amazing plot twists? or something else maybe...

hope you guys can answer my question because I'm doubtfull whether to read this or not...

Tsun lots and lots of tsun....a pinch or two of loli a healthy portion of siscon (both original recipe and lesbian twin flavored!) seriously whats not to love??

• 5 months later...

W:OW when i started this thread i NEVER thought it would get over 20000 views and have 461 posts.

my Internet got cut off about a year ago and i just got it back on a couple of weeks ago and i thought to myself i wonder how erogedownloads forum was going because i only got to see it when it first started. So than i wondered out of all the threads that i started which one was most successful and it was THIS one. WHY why..... all it was ,was a heads up about it's release and yet it received 20000 views and 461 posts. Out of all my threads i thought this was going to be the least successful. I mean i created threads that a lot of eroge players would wonder about like mangagamer VS jast usa to see which one was better or threads where people can share there story like how did you end up in the world of eroge is this thread really better and why?

Edited by erogeking
W:OW when i started this thread i NEVER thought it would get over 20000 views and have 461 posts.

my Internet got cut off about a year ago and i just got it back on a couple of weeks ago and i thought to myself i wonder how erogedownloads forum was going because i only got to see it when it first started. So than i wondered out of all the threads that i started which one was most successful and it was THIS one. WHY why..... all it was ,was a heads up about it's release and yet it received 20000 views and 461 posts. Out of all my threads i thought this was going to be the least successful. I mean i created threads that a lot of eroge players would wonder about like mangagamer VS jast usa to see which one was better or threads where people can share there story like how did you end up in the world of eroge is this thread really better and why?

Hi there erogeking, glad to see you again, as a matter of fact this is my first new comment in months aswell.

Been to busy with life, work , even have a new gf right now so i can't lurk these forums all day anymore :p

Even with all that i still like reading a good VN when i have the time, to bad my backlog is insanely huge atm :p

Currently playing agarest on steam :D

I've posted yer how did you end up in the world of eroge thread too I believe. It was actually one of my first stops when I made my account here if memory serves if not the first :)

I also had a forced exile due to computer issues tho only for about 3 months or so. Turned my computer on one morning it suffered a minor stroke and got stuck in boot failure loop. I didn't wanna deal with it at the time so I just left it alone and then a couple weeks ago I decided to finally deal with the problem only to discover whatever had gone wrong had fixed itself and my computer was back in working order lol.

Incidentally I was never able to fully finish Hoshizora before it happened I got through all the routes main routes but after completing Komame's the game froze and I had to end task it which rendered most of my progress null and void and the only route that was still flagged as completed was Isuzu and that was the first one I had completed. Planning to give it another run soon tho since I just finished Grisaia no Kajitsu (which I HIGHLY recommend by the way) and I've got not other VN's on my to do list for the moment plus we're experiencing a lull in new VN's at the moment anyway

Everyone on this forum must of ended up playing this game atleast once, it was extremely popular at the time o.O

I still remember the dolphin censorship..

Pretty much everyone except some user named killerinsidee