how did you end up in the world of eroge

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know where to find the version of Da Capo with Tamaki and the other additional characters? They made a second release of the first game that isn't on this site.

Did you mean D.C. Plus Cominication? (DC-PC) well it have been "partly" translated by MG in the Kotori Plus ExP package.

But I believe you can only choose Kotori route though. Kind of waste I thinks the full DC PC would be awsome

Amazing your right! Vndb includes it as a visual novel, hmm then technically my first VN is Phoenix wright but my first eroge is still Sengoku rance.

You know I never really thought of the Ace Attorney series as being visual novels, but now I realize that they actually are haha. Great games, and I heard that there were finally some rumblings regarding #5! I might actually have to buy a 3DS...

Did you mean D.C. Plus Cominication? (DC-PC) well it have been "partly" translated by MG in the Kotori Plus ExP package.

But I believe you can only choose Kotori route though. Kind of waste I thinks the full DC PC would be awsome

Yeah they stopped translating it because of liscensing, When the crap did anyone start caring about liscensing?

I entered eroge and VN through the anime The World God Only Knows. Keima was playing galge all the time so I thought id google galge. I came across a wikipedia entry entailing a lot of VN and eroge titles. I at first honestly thought that galge werent real. Imagine the joy and shock I felt when I found out that wasnt true. Well anyway, the first eroge I played was Cosplay Fetish Academy. I thought id be lame because I would only be reading text all the time and make an occasional decision but after 10 minutes I was completely sucked in. And the after another two eroges/VN I found out that a lot if anime are made after eroges. I immediately went to play Fate/Stay Night, Shuffle, TTT and so on. Before I knew it, I was drawn in to this beautiful, world mesmerized by the many wonderful translated VN. At some point I believe I became a seasoned eroge player (have been playing over 2 years). this realization dawned upon when I noticed was yelling, screaming and crying for the next translated eroge to come along.

Well, thats all I wanted to say, sorry I draged on so much, but those were fond memories worth reminiscing and sharing with you fellow gamers. If you need any tips on which eroges to play (which type you prefer - nukige, story, dark, love) fell free to ask (this applies mostly for beginners).

You know I never really thought of the Ace Attorney series as being visual novels, but now I realize that they actually are haha. Great games, and I heard that there were finally some rumblings regarding #5! I might actually have to buy a 3DS...

By 5 you probably mean the Layton and Phoenix crossover game, which i havent heard much news a about since that trailer.

Buying a 3DS for just one game is rather dedicated, reminds me of people buying xbox for halo.

On another note Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) movie is out, itll even open in the state sometime june.

Buying a 3DS for just one game is rather dedicated, reminds me of people buying xbox for halo..

Actually the biggest reason I wanted my game systems was so I could play a specific game.

I wanted and Xbox360 just to play Halo 3 (which I ended up already playing before I got a 360)

I wanted a PS3 just to play MGS4

And I wanted a Wii just to play SSBB (after that game broke, my Wii just collects dust now hahaha...)

By 5 you probably mean the Layton and Phoenix crossover game, which i havent heard much news a about since that trailer.

Buying a 3DS for just one game is rather dedicated, reminds me of people buying xbox for halo.

On another note Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) movie is out, itll even open in the state sometime june.

Yes, I'm looking forward to GS vs. Layton as well, but I'm actually talking about the next entry for the series. Court-records.net had a post recently talking about how Capcom or some similar source revealed a new logo for GS5 (I know this sounds fuzzy, but the post got pushed back too far for me to check it again :p). The information page lists GS5 having been "recently announced, but without any information on protagonist or system". Regardless of the lack of real info, at least the new logo indicates something is going on to do with #5.

Capcom has screwed a lot of people over lol. I still haven't forgiven them for ending the megaman battle network series for the GBA back in the day.

On topic: That was a good story, cerxer1. As a fellow writer of long posts, I welcome you! It's interesting to hear peoples stories on how they got here. I wonder if all japanese entertainment and media leads to eroge in the end? Puzzling... :confused: