how did you end up in the world of eroge

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah my first one was Three sisters story, found it by looking for fap material. I didn't even watch anime back then, i was just normal kid playing games all day.

Then there was some other older eroges like Seasons of Sakura or Runaway City, but my first "real" eroge was Yukizakura. That's when i became addicted and ended up being hardcore erogamer. ^^

I watched the anime "Tsukihime". I liked the story, but I knew it was well-known and couldn't believe the anime was the original medium. So I researched it and learned that there was an english-translated Visual Novel of Tsukihime. Good times.

mmh, I stumbled upon a pair of games when I was browsing for torrents one night.. mmh I don't remember the name of the very first one, it was something about a guy on an all-girls school. The second one was utakarerumono... and it was awsome.

I had playd visual novels like umineko before but when I started with eroges, there was no turning back, hehehe

it started when three months ago i found monster girl's quest and i was like "What the hell is this!?". the first time actually when i waited for the Love Plus patch. i saw tons of eroge being translated by TLWiki but i was thinking something like, "what the hell is this!? (again :|)" without knowing that were eroges, well after some time i look around and finally FourLeaf studio released Katawa Shoujo, that's the first Eroge i played (and still playing) then i realized that "there must be some other eroges out there" and start looking up.. and well finally i am here now, knowing that eroges are out there, being trough sleepless night playing Fate/Stay Night (which i found it too good and i save it for later) and a huge amount of bandwith allocated to eroges for this past two months,

i read and watch The world god only knows anime/manga..he plays galge..but i surf the net and found eroge VN in english instead..=__=

lol u2? I kept trying 2 find galges because of TWGOK and ending returning 2 eroges when i couldnt find any xD

i read and watch The world god only knows anime/manga..he plays galge..but i surf the net and found eroge VN in english instead..=__=

hehehehe that kind of series with people playing galges or eroges are a great way to get into the games. And when you do, the stories are more enjoyable X3