Visual Novels Translation Status [04/27/2014]

Not really a translation, but it will probably get one soon after its premiere:

Even thou those new characters are totally different from the old bland ones, this is going to be soooo gooood.

Having played both previous parts on PSP I can, without a second of doubt, say that the moment this will get its English release will be the moment I`m going to buy VITA.

Edited by Erika Furudo
I thought it was delayed... This is not "delayed", this is "dropped" altogether.

Someone stop the planet, I want off.

Hmm? Koestl says he's working on something official now for MG/JAST or whatever. Doesn't mean he couldn't pick up Meikyuu (again) and Rakuen later.

Doom and gloom. Doom and gloom.

Hmm? Koestl says he's working on something official now for MG/JAST or whatever. Doesn't mean he couldn't pick up Meikyuu (again) and Rakuen later.

Doom and gloom. Doom and gloom.

X_X All that progress that could've been made in 6+ months. Oh well...An incredibly douchey line must be said to cope: "It is what it is." Now to wait and cry in a corner while waiting every week to look at the glorious red. Either that or forget about VNs for 6 months and come back to see massive glorious updates.

X_X All that progress that could've been made in 6+ months. Oh well...An incredibly douchey line must be said to cope: "It is what it is." Now to wait and cry in a corner while waiting every week to look at the glorious red. Either that or forget about VNs for 6 months and come back to see massive glorious updates.

can you actually do it? :p forget about VN for 6 months thing

"Grisaia no Meikyuu - Dead for at least 6 months, possibly even longer."

I cried. Oh well, at least the anime seems to be coming around. I'm still hopeful of the Meikyuu translation too.

at least the anime seems to be coming around. I'm still hopeful of the Meikyuu translation too.

..eh? didn't they announce the anime back in 2010? if they didn't drop it then that means...

WHERE DID YOU FIND ABOUT THIS! I MUST KNOW!! XD I wants my Michiru animated!!!

..eh? didn't they announce the anime back in 2010? if they didn't drop it then that means...

WHERE DID YOU FIND ABOUT THIS! I MUST KNOW!! XD I wants my Michiru animated!!!

アニメ「グリザイアの果実」公式サイト

^

Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru ☆ Michiru If everything fails, there's always that.

This may become anime too.

Edited by Chipp12

I'm just surprised by all the red under JAST. About freaking time they updated their section. Of course, it will still take a 6 months to a year before we see any of it because that is how JAST rolls.

WHERE DID YOU FIND ABOUT THIS! I MUST KNOW!! XD I wants my Michiru animated!!! I'm pretty sure that Watanabe Akio's the animation director too, so that's pretty great. Michiru will be animated to her maximum potential!

GOdamn! They really drop DracuRiot!

I hope, some good soul with good translation skills will pick it up someday again.

It seem like they didn't drop it and still working on it, but really slowly.