the dark secret of marriage, what they do not want you to know

Have you really thought about what marriage is and what it means?

Well, i will tell you the dark secret of marriage, it's dark meaning. This knowledge they do not want you to know.

Once you read this there is no going back, you will forever know the truth.

Marriage is an ancient perversion where you make someone your sibling so you can have socially acceptable sibling incest which is what the people who invented marriage really wanted. Otherwise terms of family would be different.

Think about it. When you marry someone you legally become their brother or their sister. Why else would your marriage partner's sister becomes you sister in law and her/his brother become your brother in law and her/his mother and father become your mother and father in law unless you were becoming siblings?

And why in marriage would they make you siblings unless they really desired us to want and need to commit incest for some reason. An ancient conspiracy.

Normally sibling incest whether related by blood or not is unacceptable in many societies and cultures, and so is marrying your brother or sister. However having sex with your marriage partner is considered acceptable.

Marriage is sibling incest that is deemed acceptable by society. It is wrong though, for they are now your sister or brother.

Now you know the truth. Be careful how you reveal the secret. You never know what they might do.

Guard yourselves and stay safe...

FLUFFY-SEX

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/8YgtTcEOgc0/hqdefault.jpg

the above picture represents the sweet wedding of two fluffy animals thereby rejecting your null-hypothesis.

P.S:welcome to my domain.....HO HO HO

Switch STOP! Don't use my name on immature situations you scumbag!

Well, i will tell you the dark secret of marriage, it's dark meaning. This knowledge they do not want you to know.

Marriage is an ancient perversion where you make someone your sibling so you can have socially acceptable sibling incest which is what the people who invented marriage really wanted. Otherwise terms of family would be different.

Think about it. When you marry someone you legally become their brother or their sister. Why else would your marriage partner's sister becomes you sister in law and her/his brother become your brother in law and her/his mother and father become your mother and father in law unless you were becoming siblings?

And why in marriage would they make you siblings unless they really desired us to want and need to commit incest for some reason. An ancient conspiracy.

Normally sibling incest whether related by blood or not is unacceptable in many societies and cultures, and so is marrying your brother or sister. However having sex with your marriage partner is considered acceptable.

Marriage is sibling incest that is deemed acceptable by society. It is wrong though, for they are now your sister or brother.

Now you know the truth. Be careful how you reveal the secret. You never know what they might do.

You again?

Marriage is a form of love where you make someone your sibling so you can have socially acceptable sibling incest.

Fixed.

This makes me wanna play a game with sibling incest again...

An imouto-heroine is kinda awesome, right. ^^

So the reason behind marriage is to have a so called "incest sex"? You're sick.

I see you're new here, Noemi. Welcome to Erogegames :3

Also, don't mind Floral, he's a fledgling troll, along with the

already retired Switch and the (hopefully banned forever) Loppez.

TL;DR:

-Ignore floral's posts

-Don't take Switch seriously

-Avoid loppez at all costs

If you play eroge then you will come across incest a lot, if you can't handle it then... well, I think you should not be playing it. Or are you a masochist and you enjoy being tortured?

Well, regarding this thread and the whole incest thing. A while back I was going threw the Google's top searches, and one of the top searches was "How to get your sister to have sex with you". Don't know what to say, but I can say is that humans will try to fuck anything in there sight, but looking at current humans customs it changes the whole thing... well this a big thing that will take time explain, So I will leave it at that.

Edited by Cru3l
I see you're new here, Noemi. Welcome to Erogegames :3

Also, don't mind Floral, he's a fledgling troll, along with the

already retired Switch and the (hopefully banned forever) Loppez.

TL;DR:

-Ignore floral's posts

-Don't take Switch seriously

-Avoid loppez at all costs

If people ignore my posts you will never see the wisdom that i impart and that would be a tragedy Helvetica.

i am not merely a fledgling troll. i am so much more than that.

i am just exposing the truth that others would cover up and pretend is not there Noemi.

If you want to declare me "sick" as you call it so be it. However that is neither here nor there.

Why else would your marriage partner's sister becomes you sister in law and her/his brother become your brother in law and her/his mother and father become your mother and father in law unless you were becoming siblings? And why in marriage would they make you siblings unless they really desired us to want and need to commit incest for some reason.

Because the human race likes to order stuff and hates everything without a name or description. That's the reason why they/we came up with that "in law" term.

Normally sibling incest whether related by blood or not is unacceptable in many societies and cultures, and so is marrying your brother or sister. However having sex with your marriage partner is considered acceptable. Marriage is sibling incest that is deemed acceptable by society. It is wrong though, for they are now your sister or brother.

a) two persons really love each other, they decide to marry

b) two person really love each other, they don't marry

So only a) has that hidden incest sex desire eh? Makes no sense at all.

• 1 month later...