• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really give it at least a week before starting with this, the forum is still under construction now as we speak.

Ivan told us he'd choose several people, and let the rest of the members vote on them. Or maybe he'll change his mind and chooses mods himself. Eitherway, Ivan has the power ;)

I believe that we should wait a little bit with creating a staff. At first we've to see how things are working out.

After some time it's obviously also way easier to realize which people are reliable etc.

I wouldn't rush things.

Ivan told us he'd choose several people, and let the rest of the members vote on them. Or maybe he'll change his mind and chooses mods himself. Eitherway, Ivan has the power.

Both of the quotes together = my opinion.

When the forum is big enough, Ivan will have to implement a system in wich new users who create new threads have to be approved first....like:

New user has to have 10 approved posts/threads in order to post normally, that system worked like charm in the other forum I was mod, a lot of spamming was avoided that way.

When the forum is big enough, Ivan will have to implement a system in wich new users who create new threads have to be approved first....like:

New user has to have 10 approved posts/threads in order to post normally, that system worked like charm in the other forum I was mod, a lot of spamming was avoided that way.

Agree with this idea.