• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know if anyone ever suggest this, but could you rally all of of people or blogger independent fan translation project to this website, i mean it will make this site significantly bigger, maybe one day it will as big as fakku.

help them understand that you posting eroge for free is by any means a disrispect to the original developer. it's just a way to really introduces eroge do the english speaking community.

one day maybe eroge will be an international industry.

• 2 weeks later...
i don't know if anyone ever suggest this, but could you rally all of of people or blogger independent fan translation project to this website, i mean it will make this site significantly bigger, maybe one day it will as big as fakku.

help them understand that you posting eroge for free is by any means a disrispect to the original developer. it's just a way to really introduces eroge do the english speaking community.

one day maybe eroge will be an international industry.

I'm already making a site like that. More of Admin actually. The site ain't up yet. When it does I'll send you a link.

• 6 months later...

I've just saw under the "What's New" tab a notification that someone has written a visitor message to someone else. Counting that I'm not connected with the sender or receiver, I don't think that it's appropriate (and necessary) for me to have a knowledge of when someone sends messages to someone else. So I'd suggest you to remove that kind of notifications.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If a mod is brought on by Ivan they should definitely have a lot of knowledge about this site and everything it is about. They should also be good at staying neutral and recognizing a heated topic when it comes up. Having a lot of patience would be very helpful as well. Could maybe do a combination of an election where Ivan then picks from the top 3 or 5. Would allow everyone to have a say while keeping Ivan in the loop in case there are things he is specifically looking for in a moderator that are not addressed in the top choice. Could also do something like having a sort of probation period were a new mod can flag or temporarily block but not do anything else until Ivan checks them. That way they could be limited in their ability until Ivan feels they are ready.

Could maybe do a combination of an election where Ivan then picks from the top 3 or 5.

I would most likely be on the very bottom of the list, no doubt, if I were on the list at all. I would probably have a little bit chance if I go along the line of "Make me a mod just for a day so I could permaban loppez myself, then anyone can replace me". Desi would win easily enough, he is already very helpful since before I even registered.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Desi would win easily enough, he is already very helpful since before I even registered.

Desi is lazy as fuck though.

Edit: I just realized that the comments in activity stream were reduced to 2 words or something. No more spoilers. I like it.

Edited by OneManArmy
  • 3 months later...

bring loppez back,he has an appointment with my landlord :rolleyes:

also : switch for mod. vote for switchy in the upcoming election to receive onnaholes prior to every download,making fapping easier.(shipping not included)

bring loppez back,he has an appointment with my landlord :rolleyes:

also : switch for mod. vote for switchy in the upcoming election to receive onnaholes prior to every download,making fapping easier.(shipping not included)

Please bann Switch.

http://imgur.com/gAqhIOq.jpg

gAqhIOq.jpg

• 4 weeks later...