Please don't hate me for doing this!

meow the cats brown, and if the cats meow the cats, then meow be the brown of the cats

meow. This is fortold unto the cats yore, that will never come to past unless the cats return to

the mountain. Far over, the misty mountains cats, to dungeon cats, and caverns meow.

We must a meow, ere break of brown, to find our long, forgotten meow. The cats were meowing, on

the height. The browns were meowing in the night. The cats were meow, in meowing brown.

the cats like brown meows blazed with meows.

I am also a cat. This will be the most amazing cat drama ever to see the light of day. 17 of the

finest cats from kingdoms unknown will attend and rave about endless amounts of sardines. If

any cat apposes, let it be known that the council of kitty cats shall raze them to the ground!

Seven cats from seven kingdoms will descend upon the five kingdoms of middle meow to give

council and eat plenty of fish in the journey. And from this day fourth, let all the enemies of

middle meow hear of the heroic deeds of meowicus the meow, highest brown of the cat order!

The End!

Please don't hate me for doing this!

meow the cats brown, and if the cats meow the cats, then meow be the brown of the cats

meow. This is fortold unto the cats yore, that will never come to past unless the cats return to

the mountain. Far over, the misty mountains cats, to dungeon cats, and caverns meow.

We must a meow, ere break of brown, to find our long, forgotten meow. The cats were meowing, on

the height. The browns were meowing in the night. The cats were meow, in meowing brown.

the cats like brown meows blazed with meows.

I am also a cat. This will be the most amazing cat drama ever to see the light of day. 17 of the

finest cats from kingdoms unknown will attend and rave about endless amounts of sardines. If

any cat apposes, let it be known that the council of kitty cats shall raze them to the ground!

Seven cats from seven kingdoms will descend upon the five kingdoms of middle meow to give

council and eat plenty of fish in the journey. And from this day fourth, let all the enemies of

middle meow hear of the heroic deeds of meowicus the meow, highest brown of the cat order!

The End!

...excuse me? oO'>