Geder-bender/Sex-Change Vn

well i´m interest in Sex-Changes Vn and i´m know that only a few of them are translatet like "Seitenkan (The Sex Change) ~You can cum inside me!?, X-Change 1-3 Yin-Yang – X-Change Alternative. so i wanted to ask , if one of them is good. in the Commentary from Seitankan stood that the Other are better than is, so that is why i would know about the others

Seitankan look like TSF Monogatari and i really hate Gender-Bender/Sex-Change story when the MC turn in to a slut (you know what i mean if you know TSF Monogatari .-.) in the end only Sex-Change Yuri are good ^^

I played some of X-Change Alternative a while back. You can go down different routes and yes, there are "yuri" routes as well. I remember it being decent from what I played, and sounds like it's probably down your alley.

hmm i dont know Gang Rape Club, i dont think that you cant call it sex-change, i mean does the protagonist about his male self in the female route ? or the other way i think that one of the mainpoint for a sex-change VN/Manga/Anime is that the "Victim" know about the different of a male or a female body and that the "useing" of normal thing like the toilet or Cloths feels different. as an example Kashishima Girl meet Girl is one of the sex-change anime with a good romantic, but our protagonist has no different in his daily life is the same thing with Kämpfer .-.

back to the topic has X-Change yuri ending too or only ending where the protagonist turn back to Men ?

Being a fan of the sex-change subgenre I've played pretty much all the existing VN with this theme, and the only translated ones I'm aware of are Seitankan and the X-Change series (1,2,3, Alternative 1). As a rule in X-Change games there are most routes where the MC turns back into a man and ends up with that route's heroine. There are also a few routes where the MC stays a girl and ends up with an heroine or a male hero. In the vanilla X-Change series the sex change seriously increases the horniness/sluttiness quotient of the MC, so (s)he also has a lot of 'exploratory' sex with oneself, men, and women that is not necessarily part of a route. Some of those events involve rape: the act usually starts coherced, but the MC soon starts seriously enjoying it. This rape angle is much less noticeable in Alternative 1, where the sex events are usually part of a route.

The creator of the X-Change series (Crowd) also released other four sex-change games (plus a sizable fandisk) that were not translated: one is school comedy with a body-swap event, one is fantasy with a genderbent maou MC (this one has the fandisk), one has two mahou shoujo genderbent MC, and one is school comedy with a genderbent teacher MC. Several other (but not too many, alas) untranslated sex-change games exist, of variable theme, length, and quality.

Edited by Wanderer
  • 9 years later...
On 6/2/2014 at 11:06 AM, Gerard the Lone Wolf said:

That's a trap VN, not gender-bender.

well yes, but actually no. it does have some gb moments because bs ghost magic XD

it doesnt go anywhere and its only briefly mentioned so it can be easily forgotten or written off.

Edited by Aran
adding info