hi fapperz , i , the time immortal switch-sama have run out of shit to listen to........and so this thread is born

basically, you can post any band or singer that you think others might enjoy listening to...NO SOUNDTRACKS OR SHITTY PIANO MUSIC PLZ, post that shit in the "listening to crap right now thread"....that thread is full of music my grandma wouldnt listen to

o just name the faggots that you think otherz might like, maybe put a youtube link

and so begins a new master plan ho ho ho

I thought we had a music thread already, or was that just the youtube thread?

Nah, you're right. There is a "Youtube Thread" and a "What are you listening to"... which I think are the same(the last one I mentioned.) Where is Gerard, and the other people who hate duplicate threads lol xD

Well, for now I will just post one.

I thought we had a music thread already, or was that just the youtube thread?

i want ppl to post any new or old bands that they like here, so i can sift through them and hopefully find a few songs that i can listen to while studying boring horseshit .

the other threads are crap, they are full of OSTs, hippi music and piano....shit i really hate, besides this is more of a favorite music artist/band thread

so just recommend a song or band that will give me nipple erections.

Edited by switch

[video=youtube;9-SQGOYOjxs]

the band is fucking old but i still like them, one of the members here (blook) introduced me to these guys....probably the only guy here who had the same music taste as me...may he fap in peace.

Edited by switch
Oh, if this is a favorite band thread, I'm changing my answer.

I fucking love The Fratellis.

yeah post your favorite bands

Something like that switch?

Then please try some three days grace

ive listened to grace before but yeah like that,anyway post your fav band i wanna see muwahahahhaahahha

Edited by switch

Love that song BY YOUR HAND. My Year in List is a real good one too. Most of their albums end up being too hit or miss though

If you want more UK music like that I recommend Johnny Foreigner, Semifinalists, Dartz!, and Standard Fare.

Edited by rahrah