Visual Novels Translation Status [06/01/2014]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm maybe a newbie, but, let's stop this discussion about Fairy Tail is shit or Fairy Tail is good debate since from that I was gather it is pretty much broken in regard of good or not ok. Beside unlike many member here I'm quite uncomfortable to see many OOT thread in this forum or VNDB. My user name is littleshogun and nice to meet you all

What?? We're talking about sleeping schedules and anime and you DARE to bring up an actual TL project in the VN TL thread? How DARE you.

While we are completely derailed here, it seems like SAO 2 is coming out in July featuring guns, ass, and

MC turns into a girl

SAO was ok at the start but then it became all about romance and the author for some reason, always puts a little NTR in every arc, which pissed me off. Asuna shouldn't appear much in the next arc, which makes me expectant.

Ixrec on Comyu TL/update

Normally I don't bother mentioning translation delays, but a random crash just wiped out about a >40 kb script I'd almost finished ...... so before anyone wonders why the stats are going 1-2 weeks with no update, that's why.

Two other games have been released by Mangagamer: Lapis Gunner and Ruby... something. They have some of the worst translating I've ever seen. I mean, they translate asshole incorrectly several times. It's GLARING.

I do like SAO anime, only the first half though

I can agree that the 1st half (12-13 episodes?) was OK (FT was actually for first ~50 episodes) but after that point the series started it's downfall.