What Type of Anime Character Archetypes Do You Hate?

So What type of archetype do you hate the most in anime, do you hate tsunderes,kuuderes,indecisive MCs or characters that like hitting too much,etc.

Also if you want give a specific name of the character that personifies this the most, like say the character that acts like tsundere that you hate the most and what do

you think would happen if they acted like this irl or towards you. VN and Eroge characters count too and feel free to link to the character's info or wiki or a

video(youtube or whatever) of a scene of said character.

I Hate characters that are extremely overprotective and hit people that come near that character, its usually character that seem to have some hate for men and start insulting them

with liners like trash or filthy pig etc and hit the character just for talking to their friend, like that's going way too far and it's always like drops kicks and bitch slaps too, your just good

or close friends get your head out of their ass. Your gonna fuck them over socially if they have no one to talk to cause you keep backhanding anyone that gets near.

I don't really hate a specific archetype but I often end up disliking tsundere and loli characters. Tsundere because they can't take jokes and they tend to overreact, lolis because usually they have a childish personality. But there are some tsundere and loli that I like so I'm not hating those archetypes.

I often end up disliking tsundere

Burn the witch, BURN IT

Personally i hate any game/anime where the mc is the standard badass guy who treats everyone like shit, knows everything, all goes his way and is completely invincible, and of course every girl in the story trows herself at his feet (doesn't matters the age, if it has somenoe special wich will end up leaving, or even if is a gay)

None. Sometimes there are characters that bring shame to the archetype, but I don't think I hate any archetype in its entirety. Not any of the traditional ones at least, like tsundere, kuudere, yandere, etc. Maybe if one was to dig deeper there'd be something.

Stupid (for no good reason whatsoever) protagonists maybe? Mmm, yea.

• 1 month later...
Girls like Hinata from Naruto or Manami from Oreimo..

They just urk me dunno why.

Of all the characters to dislike in Naruto, you choose Hinata <.>

Anyways, on topic. I hate way over the top oblivious characters (Ichika, I'm looking at you). Srsly, I know it's for "everyone to be happy" but it sucks for me.

Ah, I mentioned ichika from IS... here's a vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRhOw1xK9YY