the daily(i won't update daily)chronicle of an unfortunated jorney of a yandere lover

day 9

it's been 9 days since i departed from my beloved contry to this contry of censorship and rice,9 days of unfortunate futile tentative to bypass this censorship

nor free vpn or proxy are avaiable here,without talking about the fact that i have to use the retarded brother of google ....yahooo because they block google everytime people talk shit about them

for some time i began to pray to gain access to some site but it was all in vain,some said that i was praying to the wrong god and that i should try buddha or some local god but after 2 night of praying on every god i know still no miracle(christian god,buddha,greek gods,roman goods,japanese gods,gord,mortal kombat's god,morgan freeman,dark souls' gods,teto,old deus and jibril)thus said i will try to buy a goat tomorrow and try to use it as a sacrifice for some unknow god,i hope the hotel's cleaning service won't complain about the blood,maybe if i offer them some grilled goat meat they will keep quiet about this and even help me with this task of mine

any advice is welcome

Edited by ILoveYandere

dude....you are in china...i go there every 3 months, and do you kno whats the first thing that i do when im at shanghai??

hooker...yeah the hookers are awesome just dont get the cheap ones.get a good hooker + booze + hotel....==== sex ...REAL sex

anyway for the filter problem use FREEGATE or ULTRASURF. i have used these two in both china and iran.they have provided me lots of faps.

also get a train ticket and go around china, there are lots of places i could name but the best places are :

sichuan national forest

forbidden city

and there is a big ass desert there

goodluck dear fapper

Edited by switch

honestly when i do go out of country(rarely) i don't bring my laptop with cause one im always scared it might break somehow and two cause im usual busy enjoying the country im in, go

around explore the sights, go the great wall, run on the great wall,fall off the great wall,eat a meat bun, feed a koi fish,visit the more rural parts of china, china is big so there has to be

somewhere you haven't been to or something you haven't eaten,plus they might have internet cafe if you look hard enough

dude....you are in china...i go there every 3 months, and do you kno whats the first thing that i do when im at shanghai??

hooker...yeah the hookers are awesome just dont get the cheap ones.get a good hooker + booze + hotel....==== sex ...REAL sex

anyway for the filter problem use FREEGATE or ULTRASURF. i have used these two in both china and iran.they have provided me lots of faps.

also get a train ticket and go around china, there are lots of places i could name but the best places are :

sichuan national forest

forbidden city

and there is a big ass desert there

goodluck dear fapper

i tried to look for freegate and ultrasurf but all i found are blocked site

can someone give me a not blocked link?

Edited by ILoveYandere