Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

I'll have to check out Sankarea, haven't heard of it before. :)

Wasen't sure what to think about Corpse Party series - I've heard it's decent but I can't get past the oldschool approach (the overhead jrpg thing - used to love them 10 years ago - but that was 10 years ago, lol), but I should maybe give it a chance.

As for Another, heh it's basically Final Destination in anime format - and just as unfulfilling (though it had its good moments).

Thanks! Still sniffing around anidb/vndb etc trying to find something with (non herem)romance mixed in too - not coming up with much :p Sure I'll find something though~

Gotta admit Sankarea was a unique story - I havent poked around the web yet, but I presume it will have more seasons~ I liked some aspects of it but not others, a complicated feeling. It'll sound strange, due to the premise - but I wish it had taken itself alittle more seriously at the "key" moments instead of humor, but I admit i was mildly suprised at the dark undertones the anime at times hinted at (rea's family stuff, Ranko's possesive nature, etc)

Thanks for the recco, i'll have to keep my eye out for more of it if/when it comes out.

oh and:

vlcsnap-2014-07-08-23h49m36s122.jpgvlcsnap-2014-07-08-23h48m09s28.jpg Living dead girl

Edited by Some guy