What Eroge Game you want to turn into Anime?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will have to make like 10-15 OVAs to cover the whole story, but knowing the companies they will just going to cut off massive content, look at Castle Fantasia, the animation sucked hardcore.

And I would like to see Rance as anime too xD

They will have to make like 10-15 OVAs to cover the whole story, but knowing the companies they will just going to cut off massive content, look at Castle Fantasia, the animation sucked hardcore.

And I would like to see Rance as anime too xD

YES GOD YES Rance anime would be so awesome

Saya no Uta would be one of the most mind ****ing animes/hentais out there but i have to admit it'd be interesting as hell

Sengoku Rance would be hilarious if it was made into an anime instead of a hentai and they tried to be as perverted as possible without any actual nudity LOL

Katawa Shoujo would be the most heartfelt anime and would probably make us cry it would put amagami ss to shame D:

Monster Girl Quest - I'd watch the hell out of that hentai lol

Let's Meow Meow

and dear god yes a redone demonbane anime would be amazing. DOCTOR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!!~ *Nails on guitar*

Just say title NV game that you want to turn it into anime like those Key VN or Typemoon VN game turn into anime this day

anyway...

[Key] Little Busters well I would like the key make new anime since they already made other NV games turn into anime like Air, Clannad, Kanon

Muv-Luv well it only NV version and Manga version was release so i hope there's anime too

Princess Waltz i think this one might pretty good to turn anime too because it turn out like umm... F/SN style i think :p

I guess I have nothing more to say

*takes the jacket*

*waves my hand*

and said

*WAFUUU*

- Kara no Shoujo would be an exelent anime

- Rance, without nudity?!?!?! Seriously? lol

I agree with your Rance statement. Come on. Rance isn't Rance unless he's sleeping with every girl in sight. That what makes his character. He's an asshole, narcissist, pervert, warrior playboy. If you take that away then what will be left?

All EROGE games that will be made into anime will surely fall in either ECCHI (romance comedy action etc )or HENTAI category....

Not really...I never watched Fate/Stay Night, but it could have easily been made without any ecchi. The same applies to any game that has a strong story without romance as a primary theme.

Not really...I never watched Fate/Stay Night, but it could have easily been made without any ecchi. The same applies to any game that has a strong story without romance as a primary theme.

Well, that is mostly true. The only exception would be MANA TRANSFER. Oh, that mana transfer. :3