Visual Novels Translation Status [08/10/2014]

Hmmmmm say...I'm sure this musta come up at some time in the past but let me ask it again.

Basically, Killer Queen and Secret Game are two versions of the same game, wich is why they're gonna translate both instead of only "the superior version", right?Or am I wrong?

I wouldn't have asked if hadn't done that already.

EDIT: Yeah, turns out it's pretty much a new game with the same setting / characters.Might be interesting reading two versions of the same stuff like that.

Edited by Soren619
It's more dark than weird, I saw a few clips of the anime version(decapitation and other similar shit) and I've heard the VN is even darker.

More possibility with a VN in terms of how dark they can go imo, at least for what they seem to want to do with it that is.. You can tell from the Anime version that Euphoria won't be for those with a light heart that's for sure.

Just a heads up, I've begun working with the team for Shin Koihime Musou as a BIO editor and checker. I'm also starting work on script next week, wish me luck! If you have questions about the progress, ask me whenever. Soon I will also be making an official site for our group in addition to the existing FB page

Just a heads up, I've begun working with the team for Shin Koihime Musou as a BIO editor and checker. I'm also starting work on script next week, wish me luck! If you have questions about the progress, ask me whenever. Soon I will also be making an official site for our group in addition to the existing FB page

BIO editor - it is like Bio afk or smtng?

BIO editor - it is like Bio afk or smtng?

Neither - Bios for the characters and character-specific scripts. For example, in battle what certain characters say as their battle cries or rallies. However the script I'm just editing in notepad and sending back to the hacker to put back ingame.